Whats your new SW food discovery??

Options Hot Chocolate flavour in Belgian Choca Mocha. I'm not a mocha girl in a coffee shop but making up one of these with some water so its like a paste, then using a shot of espresso from my nespresso machine (ciocattino Capsule, if you also have a nepresso) and topping it up with steamed milk (Again, from the machine) for 1.5 syns makes an amazing 3 syn treat! tastes so nice!

That sounds delicious. I just bought some of the ciocattino this week so will have to get give this a try :)

That sounds delicious. I just bought some of the ciocattino this week so will have to get give this a try :)

Im not a huge ciocattino fan usually (the caramelito is to die for though) but in this they're so nice! had one last night and used a praline sachet and it was also really nice.

I've a little obsession going on with these Tesco ice creams at the moment.

2 syns each and they are super tasty :) €2.50 a box for 20 of them (they are about the same size as an after eight but a lot thicker)

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Small packets of ham from Asda, good for a free snack.

Lotus Biscoff Biscuits, 1.5 syns each (3 syns for a 2 pack).

Also Graze snacks, I switched to the light box and binned anything I didn't think was worth the syns, I love their afternoon tea snacks, had banana bread today for 3 syns!

Butter buds, had jacket potatoes with a sachet of butter buds sprinkled over and mushed in, it's brilliant! Half a syn for a sachet and it did 2 jackets! You can get them in Lakelands, but I got them from ebay :)

Butter buds, had jacket potatoes with a sachet of butter buds sprinkled over and mushed in, it's brilliant! Half a syn for a sachet and it did 2 jackets! You can get them in Lakelands, but I got them from ebay :)

Oh they sound interesting (off to look on ebay)

Whitworth shots! They are mostly 3 or 4 syns per pack and are nice on top of yogurt, on their own or even on top of porridge for a cheeky breakfast treat!

Whitworth shots! They are mostly 3 or 4 syns per pack and are nice on top of yogurt, on their own or even on top of porridge for a cheeky breakfast treat!

I'll have to keep an eye out for these, they seem like a brilliant idea!

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but I've just bought the aromatic lamb curry from M&S fuller for longer range. Only 2 syns for the whole thing! Perfect for a quick meal, I'm having it after my weigh in tomorrow evening :D

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but I've just bought the aromatic lamb curry from M&S fuller for longer range. Only 2 syns for the whole thing! Perfect for a quick meal, I'm having it after my weigh in tomorrow evening :D

Gonna try this one when I go to M&S for some smaller trousers

Dark chocolate almond milk by alpro...250ml counts as a hex a choice! Tastes a bit like the chocolate milk that's left after eating cocoa pops! Used it to make chocolateorridge for breakfast this morning!

Is the alpro chocolate milk nice? I've been using the oatly chocolate milk which has a 200ml allowance, would be great if there's one I can use with a bigger allowance! I like to mix it with a teaspoon of coffee granules, feels a bit like a mocha!

It's lovely! It doesn't taste almondy to me at all if that puts you off! I haven't tried the oatly one myself! Xx

Back