Whats your next goal(s)?

To get to the 10's by the end of august which is an 8lb loss. Am gymming 3-4 times a week and staying completely to plan so fingers crossed xx

You two have made me realize i am 7lbs away from the 11s! 4 wis to go ... I best behave cuz that would be amazing!! X

Lost 3.5lbs today so met my goal of under 200lbs (just) a bit earlier than expected! So next goal is my 4st shiny, but I need to make a new set of mini goals as I've met them all :D

frankied said:
Lost 3.5lbs today so met my goal of under 200lbs (just) a bit earlier than expected! So next goal is my 4st shiny, but I need to make a new set of mini goals as I've met them all :D

Well done, that's fantastic!!!! Xxx

I need a new mini-goal! Let's see... I think I will go for three pounds off. That would take me to 11 stone 10 - just a stone away from having a healthy BMI! Exciting!

My next goal is to get into the 9's. I've only just dropped into the 10's so I've a long way to go.

For some reason I get close, get complacent and give up and inevitably pile it all back on. Not this time I can assure you! The day I do drop into the 9's I think there will be tears because I will be sooooo proud of myself

I need another 3.5 lbs off for my Club 10 so either next WI or the one after I really want it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done, i am really pleased for you this is a big milestone i cant remember ever being sub 200 since being around 15..... but roll on next week and hopefully i will be there as well...:D

i don't know how to work out my club 10 could someone explain it please

Club 10 is 10% of your starting weight - in your case 15.3lbs as your starting weight was 153lbs.

My starting weight was 185lbs so I will have to lose 18.5lbs before I get my Club 10.

lwoolley said:
i don't know how to work out my club 10 could someone explain it please

It's 10% of your starting weight! So work out what you started at in lbs,
for example if you started at 15stone 3lbs that would be 213lbs so your club 10 would be reached when you had lost 21.3lbs(rounded up to 21.5) so would be 191.5lbs(13stone 9.5lbs)
Hope that makes sense

I'm just a mere lb from my stone loss so that's my focus right now, then into the 11s!! :D

I'm just a pound away from a stone but my mini goal is 5 lbs before I go on holiday in 4 weeks

I_dream_slim said:
4 lbs to a stone off and my friends wedding! Xx

Well both of these events have happened. I cleared my stone by a lb. Next goal is 6lb to 1.5 stone shiny and 9lb to club ten!!

WelshCake said:
3 more lbs and thats 90lbs lost I will get to my century :D

Of course you will! You've lost 87lbs so the next 13 will come off too :) I've got a long way to go to my century-my next goal is 40lbs-have lost 30 so far, but had a bit of a blip the last month! Back on it now tho and got 4.5lbs to get back to '30lb loss' :) x

Back