• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is to get down to 12st 8. The weight I was when I left SW. Then 11st 10 as that was my pre pregnancy weight. My main target weight is 8st 4 still a long weigh off. Ideally I would like to be 9st at my wedding if I can't do the 8.4 but we are planning another baby after so I'm hoping I can keep the weight down x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I need to lose 2 lb to get my stone award. Was determined I would get it at next WI (fri morn) but had a bit of a blow out at weekend and had 40 syns total on sat & sun - family came for a meal and I had far too much alcohol. :eek:

In view of this I got up today (very late lie-in to sleep off the alcohol) with lots of determination and I've had bacon, egg, mushroom tomatoes & beans for brunch, a banana for a snack this afternoon then a huge fish with lots of veggies, cheese (hexA) and a small wm roll (hexB) for tea then banana & FF greek yogurt with a treat size flake to follow. Been drinking green tea with lemon and I've drunk loads more water than usual so hoping I can get back on plan now.

BTW - just looked at my meals and think I've done a red day without realising???? Does that mean I can have another hexB if I get peckish later?

Mine are getting under 12 stone (1.5lb to go) and then my 4 and a half stone award (5lb to go).

I like having mini goals too. Best of luck everyone :)

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
my next goal is to lose 6 lbs for my 2 1/2 stone award and to lose another 10 lbs or so before my first wedding anniversary in 4 weeks. ive bought a gorgeous red dress for it :)

My mini mini goal is to lose 2.5lbs to get to 1.5stone loss.
Then it's to lose 6.5lb to get into the 18stone bracket!

JoC

Silver Member
my next goal is to lose another 8lbs by 18th May, my last wi before my hols. This will get me my 2 stone shiny.

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
My next few goals are:
To lose 4stone - 6lb to go!
To be less than 12st - 13lbs to go
To be less than my "bad" uni weight 9years ago - 1st 6lb

I have lots more goals after that - but that'll do for now!

lose 4lb to get my 2.5 stone sticker :)
but I think I've gained this week, as I went off track on Friday and Saturday and even went as far as saying I was going to quit, but I'm glad I'm back on track and that 2.5 stone sticker will be mine before the end of the month :)

oooohhh I have my many mini targets planned between here and goal -here are the next 4 :D

to get under 200lb -1/2lb loss needed

weight = 14st - 4lbs loss needed

get into the 13st's bracket - 4.5lb loss needed

overall loss 9st 7lb - 7lb loss needed

I find breaking it up like this makes it much easier....

I find breaking it up like this makes it much easier....
[/SIZE]
I agree I think breaking it into mini goals helps spur me on, I bought new scales at the end of Feb and set a 1st loss for my spa weekend in May, I have already lost 18lbs :D I'd rather set slightly lower goals and smash them than high goals and fail - You are doing so well xx

I bought a Countdown last week & would like to get my 1 stone award by the time I have to pay again? Slightly ambitious as I've lost 4lbs so far (first week's weigh in) but will be happy if I get to 10lbs off by 2nd June (when I have to pay next!)
I'm away next week too so after Thursday's weigh in will have 2 weeks until next one. Despite holiday (we're self-catering so hoping can stay on plan), I'm determined to come back at least 2lbs lighter!
I love mini goals!! :)