Whats your next goal(s)?

Mini goals:
2lb to get to 10.5 st
Then 3 more to get 3.5 stone shiny
Then 1 more to get to 50lb loss in total

My next goal is to lose 2lb and get my 1 and half stone sticker.. I'm such a child, its the stickers that do it for me! I have put my certificates on my fridge so I have to walk past them to reach the biscuit tin... Works so far! X keeping fingers crossed for Tuesday x

Mine is to get 1/2 a pound loss this week to get my stone award!! :D

Yay I list 2.5lbs this week so I got my stone award :D now to get into the 14s need to lose 3lbs

Good luck to all of you this week xxx

I want to lose 5.5 in the next two WI for my 2 stone award ! I get far too impatient when shineys are involved haha x

I want to lose 5.5 in the next two WI for my 2 stone award ! I get far too impatient when shineys are involved haha x

I hear ya - I can't wait to get my first shiny!! Seems like it will be forever away... :rolleyes:

Do you think it important to have 'mini' or interim goals? I know I want to get down to about 9.5 stone in the end, but don't have any other, more immediate goals...

My next goal is to go back to class - i stopped going last year thinking I could do it on my own but it hasn't worked out quite as well as I planned.

Rorah - I feel it's important for me , keeps
me on the straight and narrow yes ! and I don't really know what I want my target to be yet so just take each shiny as
a mink target and then i hope to
stop when I feel right :) (proberbly between 9 and 9.5)
x

Next goals :
Rejoin class on Tuesday
Lose 7 lbs to get 5 n half stone off
Lose 8 to be firmly in the 14 stone bracket
Complete my new challenge of walking 100 miles
Get training under way for my half marathon - starting today actually :)

Half an lb will get me my 1.5stone award
Then I would like my 2stone award by mid March
Another half stone bringing me to my target (2.5stones)for the end of April.
Baby steps is the way to go:-D

To lose 2lbs to drop into the next stone bracket, hopefully I can do it this week!

To lose 7lbs to get my 1st sticker, I'd like to do this by mid March.

To lose 1st to get my club 10, I'd like to do this by mid April.

I now need to lose 3lbs to get my 1.5stone award and my club ten hoping to do that over the next 3 WI's. That should be easy...:cool::confused::D lol

I'm hoping to get back to my pre-Christmas weight... I managed to pile on 13.5lbs and shoot back to where I started thanks to Christmas followed by two weeks away in Scotland eating hotel food and living in hostels! I have 7.5lbs to go! Hoping to get this done in the next month :)

my next reward should hopefull be in 1 or 2 weeks time (depening how fast i can get back on track after surgery) and will be treating myself to a new lense or 2 for my DSLR :) Target is my 2st lost and am down 24.5 so just 3 1/2lb to go. Goal weight total is 3 stone lost but might push for more when i get there and that will be getting me a new corset :)

my next goal is to get into the next stonage range, i need to loose 1lb for this, and after that it would be my 9st award which is 6lb away, followed by my 9.5st award which is 13lb away and target which is 14.5lb away!!

after playing around for a bit *sigh* I finally got my 7 1/2 stone award! Woo! Also in the next stone bracket :)

So my next targets:

5lb for my 8 stone award
8.5lb to be under 200lb

Slipping into the next stone zone 1.5lb away.

7st award 3.5lb away.

Back