Whats your next goal(s)?

I've now lost 90 lbs and so my next goal is to lose 10 lbs and join the century club!

Well done everyone on your amazing achievements!

I keep setting goals I can't achieve, so I am setting some new ones.

1. Bronze body magic award (Started today)
2. Lose a stone (half a pound to go)
3. To have a waist smaller than my bust!
4. To stick 100% to plan for 30 days (today is day 2 - so far so good!)

I so want to loose 3lbs this week, i've been 100% all week and so far have walked 28 miles this week...I WANT THAT $ST SHINY ON MY BOOK! XX

ScarlettStar86 said:
3lbs till club 10
6lbs till 1 1/2 stone award (I havent set it officially but I think this will be my final target! Eek!)

Right I've been yo-yoing for a couple of weeks now and need to get my act together.
I'm now 4.5lbs from club 10 and 7.5lbs from target. I want to make club 10 before my holiday (3 more weigh ins) therefore my target for this week to help me get there is a week of being 100% and hopefully doing this the numbers will fall into place.
Yesterday was day 1 and I did it, no "forgetting" I had eaten something, no bites of the leftovers and I weighed and measured everything I needed to.
Made me realise how off plan I've been getting without even thinking, all the sneaky bits add up! Good luck everyone for your goals this week :)

My main goal is to be 9st 7lb by 3rd July (my hol), 1 stone to go!

I want to lose 5 1/2 lbs to get to my 3 1/2 stone award. I broke through the 14 stone barrier last night. Yippee.

I'm changing mine and my next goal is to lose this week- feel bloated fat and like I haven't lost at all! Tried hard this week, will be gutted if I sts or gain :(

0.5lb off for me. Only a small loss but ive been off plan a bit. But I'm absolutely over the moon in in th 9's!!!! So that target was met.
2lbs for 2st next

I need 1.5lb of for my 10% then 5lb to get into the 9s OMG ive not seen that for years and its only 5lb away. I bought a dress today a very tight small size 12 hoping to get into it for my friends birthday in July.

My first goal is to get into the 11 stone bracket :) in class.

I want 3.5lbs to get under 17st! I want to be 16st something for a bit, bored of the 17's now lol

I need to lose at least a pound this week to lose what I've put on the last 2 weeks.
ideally I'd like to lose 2 though so that's what I'll aim for!

2lb to my 9 1/2 stone award
2 1/2lb to get into the 12's
6lb to get a "healthy" bmi
9lb to target :)

I've been slacking a bit and i'm so disappointed in myself. I've been doing more exercise but find myself using it as an excuse to just have a bag of crisps with lunch or an extra spoonful of ice cream. tut! even typing this makes me annoyed with myself :( ive just got my 3st award which i know is a real good achievement but i want to totally get back to it properly!

Writing this down makes it feel a bit more official and hopefully more determined soooo, my mini targets:

o keep a food diary again! (it really helped my first few weeks and it'll hopefully do the same again)
o 6.5lb for my next award - 3.5st ( i lost 6.5lb in one week once, but this may have been a very lucky week and so ill give myself 2 weeks to get this, eek!)
o complete the 30day shred DVD (days 1&2 done - my legs hate me!)
o not such a mini target but 2st in the next 10weeks (this may be ambitious but it's out there now & i will do what i can to make it happen!)

Good luck everyone with your targets! xx

Back