Whats your next goal(s)?

1) get back on the exercise
2) regain and maintain motivation
3) feel good in my bridesmaid dress a week on Saturday
4) lose 5lb by 16th august! I have so much on between now and then though!

Emmamb said:
I need 1/2 lb for my 7st award
2lbs to be in the 12's (for the first time in my adult life)
2.5lbs to have lost 100lb
8.5lb for target but I've got 4 weeks left on my countdown so if I get there before then il lower my target a bit :)

This is outstanding! A huge well done to you xx

Booked my holiday today, so now I want to have 7lbs gone by then, I have 6 weeks to do it, eek...it's totally do-able, right??

poppy81 said:
Booked my holiday today, so now I want to have 7lbs gone by then, I have 6 weeks to do it, eek...it's totally do-able, right??

Absolutely do-able! I have 3 weeks to my hols and 3lbs to lose, 1lb a week......no probs ;) we can do it!!!! Where are you off to???

Off to Zakinthos, can't wait, never been to Greece so it'll be a nice for a change, usually go to Spain as my folks have a place over there.

I'm going to Crete for the first time in 6 weeks, slightly less realistically looking at 3lbs per week to get to where I had intended to be by then... oops!!

Can't wait though :D just going to do everything I can now. Drinking green tea & even joined the gym (drastic measures by my standards!!)

woohoo!! got my 2st award last night!! finally!! lol

sooo... (tiny steps at a time)...

1. Get 2st award! DONE!!!
2. reach a nice round 30lb loss (2lb to go!)
3. reach my wedding day weight (4lb to go!..this is where the diet really begins!!)
4. get into the 10s! (6.5lb to go!)
5. get into the "healthy BMI weight range! :O (7lb to go)
6. Get 2.5st award (7lb to go!)
will add more the closer i get! :)

ahhhhh only lost a measley 0.5lb last noght,gutted tbh :( but on the bright side i did hit my next target! :)

1. Get 2st award! DONE!!!
2. reach a nice round 30lb loss DONE!!!
3. reach my wedding day weight (2lb to go!..this is where the diet really begins!!)
4. get into the 10s! (5lb to go!)
5. get into the "healthy BMI weight range! :O (5lb to go)
6. Get 2.5st award (5lb to go!)
will add more the closer i get! :)

Hoping for 1lb off tonight to get my 1/2 stone award, will also take me into the 'healthy' BMI range :)
Eventually want to loose another 9lb to take me back to Target :)

I've got 4lb to go until my 2.5st award - that's my next goal! :)

jennibells said:
Hoping for 1lb off tonight to get my 1/2 stone award, will also take me into the 'healthy' BMI range :)
Eventually want to loose another 9lb to take me back to Target :)

That's fab. I can't wait to get back into healthy bmi. Think I have 16lbs to go which feels like a lot. Well done you.

Update

1. To lose 1lb to get my 2 and a half stone award DONE
2.To lose 1.5lbs to get into the 12's in time for a christening on 28th July DONE
3. To lose 6lbs would take me to 40lb lost 2lbs to go!
4. To lose 15lbs would take me to 12 stones! 11lbs to go!
5. Be a comfy size 12 in every shop
6. Get to target and stay there

Get to 11 and a half stone is my current goal, baby steps!

sl1nkyminny said:
Get my 2.5 stone award (5lbs)

Target (14.5lbs)

Maintain for zee summer( if i get there before summer) then September retarget to 11 stone :)

Well 0.5 lbs to my 2.5 stone award hoping for this on thursday( doubtful *sigh*)
10lbs to target
Fingers crossed x

I've just rejoined so for my first target is to get back into the teens! At the moment I'm 23 stone :( and shockingly not the biggest I've been but this is it. The last eating plan. This time it's going to work. I'm going to lose it.

So my first goal is to get my butt out of the 20+ stones and back into the teens. It's 3 stone:eek: but completely achievable with SW:D

Second target reached to lose my first half stone so the next is to reach 11st 7lb. Its 1lb away so really going for it this week to get it.

Target after that will be to lose my first stone!

Not so much a goal as I desparately want my diamond member award in November!. Hope my All Inc holiday in September doesnt scupper my hopes and dreams :)

Ok, lost 3stone 1lb btwn January and June. Put 10lb back on after 3 weeks holiday in USA. Came back beginning of July and now lost 9 of the 10lb I put on. Now to continue on. Am aiming to lose half a stone before the kids go back to school.....if I can! Fingers crossed :)

To lose next week - making it the first time ive lost 3 weeks in a row in a long time

5.5 to my 3.5 stone award

Back