Whats your next goal(s)?

Well didn't get out of 16s- but lost 2lb- quite chuffed with that as felt like I'd put on!! So, 15s next week and then onwards and downwards to t 10% :D

To actually stick to the plan and get into the 10's..currently 11st 5 so 6lb and it will make me happier -:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am managing to lose average of 2.5lb per week and am closing on 1.5 stone loss. Looking forward to achieving that as I love the approval from the group and certificate. It really boosts me to go further!

Bossman

:sigh: 2.5lb on for me!! HATE it when you rejoin gym again, been every other day. 100% on track yet i gain :mad: SO loose what i gained

Woo got my mini target this week by loosing 5lbs, got my 6st award.....next target 3lbs to get my 6 and half stone and into the 14's

My next goal is to get 3.5lb off meaning thats 20lb off since I started and that would get me my club 10 too :D

Ok so my maths is wrong. I wouldn't get my club 10 yet but not far off :rolleyes:

Some great goals on here guys and you're all doing so well!! My next goal is to lose 3lbs to get to my 2 stone award :) I'm going to list my targets if that's ok so I can put a countdown to how close I actually am to them :) xx

-3lbs to get 2 stone award
-10lbs to get 2 and a half stone award
-11.5lbs to get into the 12 stones
-17lbs to get to 3 stone award
-19lbs to get to club 20!
-23lbs to get my 3 and a half stone award
-24.5lbs to get into the 11 stones
-30lbs to get my 4 stone award
-37lbs to get my 4 and a half stone award
-38.5lbs to get into the 10 stones
-41lbs to get my club 30
-44lbs to get my 5 stone award
-45lbs to get to target!!!

Some great goals on here guys and you're all doing so well!! My next goal is to lose 3lbs to get to my 2 stone award :) I'm going to list my targets if that's ok so I can put a countdown to how close I actually am to them :) xx

-41lbs to get my club 30

Good to see your targets Sammy. Will keep an eye on your progress. Best of luck!!

Bossman

Bossman1959 said:
Good to see your targets Sammy. Will keep an eye on your progress. Best of luck!!

Bossman

Thanks Hun! Xx

-41lbs to get my club 30

You're doing phenomenally well - keep at it and you'll get there in no time :)

MisterQ said:
You're doing phenomenally well - keep at it and you'll get there in no time :)

Thanks hunny! Xx

Back