Whats your next goal(s)?

Only 1.5lb to go to hit my next goal (stone off). Fingers crossed for next week.

Put on 7lbs since sept so

1st goal - to loose that 7lbs which would take me to 11st 9.5lbs - completed 4.2.13
2nd goal - loose next 7lbs to get below my lowest sw weight of 11st 3lb (march 2012)
3rd goal - loose 9.5lbs to get to goal of 10st 7lbs by 21st May when i go away

Woop woop 1st goal achieved - now 11st 9.5lb
Onto next goal :)

well i had a gain this week- quite hefty actually- so my goals are to get my 10 1/2 stone award back and want to be back in the 11's

and would like my 11 stone award by the end of the month- in time for greatest loser :)

Loss 6lb to be the same as when i left slimming world in october - DONE 7/2/13
Get my half a stone award as a rejoin- DONE 7/2/13
go for slimmer of the week - DONE 7/2/13
loss 10lb by valentines day - DONE 14/2/13
Get my stone award - DONE 21/3/13
Get under 200lb - 3lb to go

Last edited:
-1.5 for me today so hit my 1 stone award :D

Aiming for my club 10 over the next 2 weeks (-5lbs)

This is my first week on SW so my big goal is to lose a stone by my birthday in May, its 13 weeks away and i'm a slow loser but i feel its achievable.

Need 1/2 lb. to get back my 3 stone award after a spell of Ill health. Lost 2lbs this week and scales wobbled - so near and yet so far! Sigh................

3lb more to get my gain off
8.5lb to get my 11 stone award
12lb to have lost half of my body weight :)

I may have said this before but my next goal is to get to target! I keep getting close, then gaining then losing... 3.5lbs to go, I'm giving myself 2 weeks to do it!

2.5lbs to get my 6 stone award. Id also like to get my bmi under 30 so at least im not obese any more!

4.5lbs in in next 3 weeks and i've hit Target! have a few nights out so being realistic about slow loss, but i want to be there by end of march definite!

Only 0.5 off today so still 4.5 to go for club 10.

To have lost the first 1/2 stone then to get down to 13st I can't remember the last time I weighed that

Back