Whats your next goal(s)?

Huge smile this morning - weighed last night ansd lost 3lb!! Only 1.5lb to target now which im hoping to smash next week! Now weigh lightest ive been since i was 19 - cant tell u how happy i am! :D

My next goal is to weigh 12 8 which means I weigh less than my OH! Plus it's a stone since starting slimming world!

My goal is to maintain my weight now that I've reached target.

I want to get in the 11s by the end of march (7lb to go) and am dying to get into a size 12....last time I was in a size 12 was probably when I was aged twelve. Hopefully exercise should speed that up as well with the inches

My next goal is to get into the 13's. after that it is platinum body magic which is ongoing. I'd like to be well into the 13's and nearing the 12's by the end of April :)

Another 3.5lbs off to get into 13's and also to get my 2st award, aiming to do thus by end of march but hopefully sooner - all depends how me holiday in goa goes for weight loss :)

To be 100% on plan until I go to Glasgow on the 9th March.

Jenna we are like peas in a pod at the min, I can't stop sabotaging my weight loss and binging like I dunno what!! Off to weigh in now to take it on the chin and buy a 12 week countdown.

My next goal is to stick to plan 100% for one week - one day at a time! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To get into the 11s, haven't been there since summer last year - and this would get me my stone award too :)

I've 2lb to go to get my 2.5st award, so I'd like to do that by next WI on Tuesday :)

Finally lost 1/2lb and reclaimed m 3 stone award after a few months of pottering due to surgery.

Next stop 3 1/2 stone award!

To get a loss - last wk gained 1.5lb & wk b4 0.5lb loss - no idea why???
Consultant & others on minimins say my food looks spot on - so lets just hope it gets moving again asap - I wanted to be at goal in may (now 15lb to go) x

Back