Whats your next goal(s)?

to lose the weight I put on while on holiday and get back into the 11s.

Although I want to get back to my lowest weight this year (16st 1lbs) I also really want to get down to 13st 10lbs for the big 50 next March 2014. This is do able as 7lbs a month ( which I did while attending SW and lost over 3 stone)....posting here is helping when the Walker crisps call my name ! ( They are locked in the garage for hubby's packed lunches, but I swear they are shouting to be released!!!!!)

My next (and first) goal is to have lost a stone, 2 and a half pounds to go. I've been taking the scenic route but hoping to achieve it for next Monday

I'd love to get back to Target by the end of the month - I need to lose 5lb to get there. So it should be achieveable but as I tend to lose in 1/2lb increments I may not get there but will give it a go.

Denise

mine is to reach the 17's, something I haven't been for a long time. 3 lbs to go...

To get to the lower end of my target before I go away for the weekend at the end of September so I can enjoy myself and not have to worry. Seven weigh ins left, 6lb to lose, I'm not holding my breath I'd be happy with 4-5lb because I'm finding it difficult to lose because I haven't got much left to lose! :p

My next goal is to get to 11st 3lbs - 1 stone off a healthy BMI
then I want to get to in the 10s!
10 1/2 then 10 3 then will go from there!

keep going everyone :) xx

I am still after many moths trying my best to get to 11st, I will get there eventually

Have just lost my first stone today! Still a long way to go but never mind! I've set myself little treats for each stone, this one being some Hotel Chocolat chocolates, yummy. Must remember not to eat them all at once! Got another 3 stone to go I think.

good luck everyone !

I love mini targets, I have a few now, lose 2 to get into the 17's, then to lose 5 to get 3 stone award then to lose 12 for 3.5 stone and if I lose 13 I go from a bmi of really really fat to just really fat which is something I can not wait for.

I love mini targets, I have a few now, lose 2 to get into the 17's, then to lose 5 to get 3 stone award then to lose 12 for 3.5 stone and if I lose 13 I go from a bmi of really really fat to just really fat which is something I can not wait for.

Same here...would love to be classed as just overweight instead of obese :p
I HATE that word...:eek:

Goal 1: Have a 100% on plan week - day 1 done, after a 100% week last week and a 4lb loss - so I know it'll be worth it!
Goal 2: 2 stone award (3lbs to go - fingers x'ed for next WI)
Goal 3: Win SOTW - thought I would of won it last night - still don't quite understand why I didn't (huff)
Goal 4: Run at least twice a week
Goal 5: Get to 10st 6lbs (6lbs to go - will leave me 1 stone from target)

My next goal is get my 4 1/2 stone award before i go on holiday- 2 weeks to go and 51/2 lb to get there.

when i come back it will probably be getting back to the same goal again- ultimat goal is now 2 stone 5.5lb to target want it off for xmas hopefully x

Same here...would love to be classed as just overweight instead of obese :p
I HATE that word...:eek:

Ha I wish, that would take me from morbidly obese to just obese, which is a bonus believe me. I can only dream of 'only' being overweight

...one day

I just my first goal :-D next goal is to get my 1st x

Back