Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is to get to 14st and after my 1Ib loss last night I now am in the 14st category so I only have 13Ibs to go, this will be my third interim goal so fingers crossed I will get there really soon

It was to get into the 10's, but I did that last night! I'm now 10st 13.5lb!! :D

I'm 3lb away from my 4st award, so that's my next goal.

It was to get into the 10's, but I did that last night! I'm now 10st 13.5lb!! :D

I'm 3lb away from my 4st award, so that's my next goal.

Wow, well done - that is fab!!

My next goal is 3lbs off to make it 1st since I started trying to lose weight in January (I'm counting from then rather than from when started back at SW, but in strictly SW group terms, it would be my 1/2 st award).

OPG Princess Stevie you must be thrilled with yourself, I think when we go into a new stone category this is a bigger achievement than losing half a stone in one week :clap:

We need these mini goals to keep us motivated and focused and everyone of these are achieveable, keep it up and by the way Siggy74, I want the same to get into the 13's and I think it has been about the same length of time for me too

I honestly believe if it wasnt for focussing more on the mini goals and non scale victories, the weight wouldnt have come off at all. I like to think that anyway lol They are, for me, what's worked the best since the beginning. Good luck Orla :) x

See both of us with the half century (yes I hope to reach the century as well) then it is because of the mini goals I'm there too. A lot of the mini goals were clothes size, seatbelt on a plane etc and I think I nearly have all them reached if not already

Can't I ask what the half century bit is? I've not really got a clue what all those bits mean over there <<<<

My next goal is my stone, 1.5lb to go & to get my silver body magic.

LisaIris, half century is losing 50Ibs in weight

It's my birthday next week and I would love to lose 2lb by then so that I am out of the 12 stones and into the 11s!

Wow Wegle that would be brilliant

Back