Whats your next goal(s)?

Thought id set myself some targets! Reach 1st stone - by end of Feb (5.5lb to go!) Reach 2nd stone - by end of April (19.5lb to go!) Reach 3rd stone - by mid June (33.5lb to go!) Reach 4th stone - by my birthday 8th August! (47.5lb to go!) Hopefully I will reach all of these... For my target I need to lose 49lb all together so I hope I can do this by my birthday but 4 stone would be good enough :p Sound achievable??? I hope I can lose 1 stone per 6 weeks!

4 weeks later so I thought I would update!

1st - reached on 26th feb
2st - want to reach by mid April (7.5lb to go)
3st - want to reach by mid June (21.5lb to go)
4st - want to reach by beginning of August (35.5lb to go)!

Lets do this! Determined now! :)

Everyone of these are achieveable goals, keep up the great work and yes HarryRu you can reach all those mini goals you set for yourself

OMG I wish I could say my target is near but sadly it is not and right now I'm on tablets for fertility and I think this is the reason why I'm having such small losses but once it is going in the right direction that is good enough for me

Right I've been thinking bout this today
I lost 1lb this morning and felt a bit disheartened so I took time to look at the over all picture if how far I've come instead of focusing on one week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My mini goals I'm aiming for are :-

1. 3lb to 7st loss
2. 5lb to the century club & 2st loss since Christmas
3. 13 lb to next stone bracket

My next goal is to get this final 4.5lbs off and get to target and then knuckle down to the maintaining element of the plan apparently thats harder to do than losing eekkk

My next goal is to get this final 4.5lbs off and get to target and then knuckle down to the maintaining element of the plan apparently thats harder to do than losing eekkk
Wow 4.5 lb to target ,
Must be a brilliant feeling :)

Wow 4.5 lb to target ,
Must be a brilliant feeling :)

I feel like a different person hun and I am determined never to go back to where I used to be almost 2 years ago.

You have done brilliantly yourself well done x

Both of ye have done fantastic well done on your losses

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

My next goal is to lose my first stone by end of this month. Two more weigh days and 3lbs to go. :thumbup:

Then its half a stone to hit club 10 but taking it a lb at a time .

Thanks texty f but I'm a good bit away from target

My next goal is to lose my first stone by end of this month. Two more weigh days and 3lbs to go. :thumbup:

Then its half a stone to hit club 10 but taking it a lb at a time .

That us the best way then it is easier to maintain

My first goal is to lose half a stone :)

I'm finally setting myself some targets. I've avoided before now but I feel the time is right & i'm hoping it will give me some focus to continue with my hard work.

Achieve my 1.5 stone award before my holiday in May.
Fit into my size 18 jeans.......not sure if I should put a timescale on this one.

I've decided that now I'm into the swing of things,I should also set some targets.
1.. Break through into the 13st range. 3lb away.
2.. Get my first stone off. 7lb away.
3.. Do the above and stay there for longer than I did last time...about 2 weeks!!!
After that,it will be another half stone,taking me to 13st 2lb. Thinking about breaking through into the 12st range seems like a dream at the moment so I will focus on the above for now lol!!!
Just not sure about time frames?? I don't want to get pi**ed off with myself if I 'fail' any of them..hmmm. I'll think about that one.

Back