Whats your next goal(s)?

Got my Club 10 tonight, yay! 2lbs to go to get my 2 stone award so really hoping to get that next week!!

Few of my goals to aim for;
4lbs to get my 3.5st award
Aim to get my 4.5st award by june 10th when I see my mum!

Next goal is a pound away now till my two stone! eeek hoping for a good week but shall be difficult with two small children and easter sunday!! fingers cross for next week

I need 2.5 lbs to hit my 4 Stone award but hoping for 3 as then I will be in the 13st weight bracket and I've not been in that since I was 13! Am now 40! Have stuck to plan religiously even tho I had for no reason a half lb gain last week. Keeping everything crossed! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I got my stone and half today yay. Still working towards my bronze body magic, and my next aim is for my 2 stone :)

Only on day 4, so will just have to go with, id like to lose atleast 4lbs when I weigh in wednesday

To stick to plan 100% this week and see how much I can loose in my first week, first time I did SW a fair few years ago I lost 5lb hopefully I can do just as good this time

My next goal is to complete the first week of my low impact workout routine and actually weigh in under 12 stone on Sunday.

I need 5lbs for my club 10 and then after that another 2lbs for my 2stone award so those are my next goals xx

To get this 2lb off that I gained over the weekend and then to lose another 2lbs to make me the lowest weight I've been since my wedding day 4 years ago!

Next goal is to try and lose 5lb in next two weigh ins... Aiming high! This will give me 3st award in 17 weigh ins!

Back