Whats your next goal(s)?

2.5lb to half stone award eeeeek

My next goal is 1.5lb to get in the next stone bracket

Well , I weighed in at 11.6 this morning so I'm officially closer to 10st than I have been in about 6 years!! I was desperate to crack 11st 7lbs!

Next goal - I would love to get down to 11st 3lbs by the time I go to the IoW festival in just over two weeks! I was 13st at last year's festival!

my next mini goal is to get down to 14.7. 3lb to go, fingers crossed for Friday.

Good luck to you to Kami...:)

My next goal is 14.7 also - just one pound away! Hoping for next week :). Good Luck xx

I'm 13st9 at the minute and I head away in two weeks and would love 4lbs off but can't see it happening. I'd be happy with another 2lbs and that would make 10lbs in 6 weeks :)

I'm 13st9 at the minute and I head away in two weeks and would love 4lbs off but can't see it happening. I'd be happy with another 2lbs and that would make 10lbs in 6 weeks :)

My next goal is 14.7 also - just one pound away! Hoping for next week :). Good Luck xx

good luck to both of you, I'm sure you'll do it:)

My next goal is to get back on plan! Since getting back from my hol 1 month ago (holiday being my original target date), I've lost all incentive and been majorly off plan.

Goal: set new target date, get back on track for the rest of this week.

I'm starting SW tomorrow so my goal is to have a successful week with a loss next week :)

good luck all!

I want to achieve my half a stone award within the next 2 weeks (need to lose 2.5lbs)

My next goal is to get back on plan! Since getting back from my hol 1 month ago (holiday being my original target date), I've lost all incentive and been majorly off plan.

Goal: set new target date, get back on track for the rest of this week.

good luck :) my height start/goal weight is similar to yours so it's great to see someone near target :) well done :)

Lost 2lbs this week, total of 9lbs in 6 weeks. Hopefully get another 3lbs off in the next two weeks to hit my mini goal of 12lbs before holiday :)

good luck :) my height start/goal weight is similar to yours so it's great to see someone near target :) well done :)

Thanks Beckie, have really struggled this last month and haven't lost anything for a few weeks, STS or a small gain. Desperate to get back on track.

My goal this week is to loose 2lb to get to 14.7 mini target and to eat at least 5 servings of super speed food a day.

Half a stone, only 1.5lb off xx

Back