Whats your next goal(s)?

I'm aiming for my 1 stone award by the end of July (6.5lbs to go) ... I would ideally like to be at Club 10 by the end of July (10lbs to go). x

Lost 1lb this week and finally got my first stone off me :) just another two to go ?

My next goal is to lose 5lb to get my 8st award back , damn to messing around the last few weeks :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 3lb off of club 10, so getting 3lb off this week is my goal. I'm 4.5lb off of my 2 stone award too, which would be a bonus, but probably won't happen this week...I can hope though!

I really want to get under 200lbs. Right now I am an annoying 201lbs. I don't think I will get there at my weigh-in tomorrow as it has been one of those weeks! But I really want to get there soon! After that I want my 3.5stone award - only 3lbs away! Although the last stone took forever, so it may take long enough!!

I'm getting impatient, but I guess if I continue to lose I will be happy enough. Before my Holiday in August I would love to be in the 13s - which is 6lbs away. Not a big goal with about 8 weeks to go, but thats what I am hoping for!

In reality I am feeling pretty proud of where I am just now! I don't remember ever being this weight, even from when I was 17. I am certainly wearing smaller clothing now! Anything I get below this is a bonus!!

All the best at achieving your goals!! :)

I really want to get under 200lbs. Right now I am an annoying 201lbs. I don't think I will get there at my weigh-in tomorrow as it has been one of those weeks! But I really want to get there soon! After that I want my 3.5stone award - only 3lbs away! Although the last stone took forever, so it may take long enough!!

I'm getting impatient, but I guess if I continue to lose I will be happy enough. Before my Holiday in August I would love to be in the 13s - which is 6lbs away. Not a big goal with about 8 weeks to go, but thats what I am hoping for!

In reality I am feeling pretty proud of where I am just now! I don't remember ever being this weight, even from when I was 17. I am certainly wearing smaller clothing now! Anything I get below this is a bonus!!

All the best at achieving your goals!! :)

Sounds like you've done fab so far. I'm currently about 195lbs which is the first time under 200lbs in years!!! Getting into the 13's took me forever but now I'm here I'm aiming for the 12's before my hols in Sept. I know what you mean about things slowing down and getting impatient...keep it up though hun,like you say,as long as the weight is going down,it's going in the right direction.:)

Weighted in this morning and I've lost 3.5 lbs this week, taking me to 11st 11lbs! I've smashed my first 2 mini targets, now for the next 3 weeks my goals are:

- Get to 11st 9lbs which would be 2 stone off: 2lbs to go
- Get to 11st 7 lbs: 4lbs to go

Well I weighed in yesterday and was bang on 11st 9lbs! So excited about this! Only 2lbs now to get to 11st 7lbs and then after that I'll just have a stone to go till target, which I might lower a bit further, I don't know.

Yey got my 4st and below my prepregnancy weight! Lost 7.5lb :)

1lb to go for 4.5st

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Well done Jess!
My aim is to lose 3 and get my 3st award and then 2lbs and be 14.5st. Then I guess it's 14.3 and under 200lbs.
Crikey, I'll have to stay on plan. 1 day down, 6 to go.

Back