Whats your next goal(s)?

I would like to lose 10lbs by the end of October, that will get me to my Club 10 and close to my 2 stone award.

My first goal is to lose half a stone. Only started this week so hoping for a good loss.

1. 1lbs off to get into the 180's
2. Get 1.5lbs off to get my 2 and a half stone award back.

To be on plan all week.

1lb to get back into the 180's
1.5lbs to get my 2 1/2 stone award back
8.5lbs to get my 3 stone award back

and way in the future, but hopefully this year!

15.5lbs to get my 3 1/2 stone award back...
another half pound past that and I'll be at my lowest...would love to hit this before the end of the year!

Got my 5 stone award last week then slipped back to 4st 13.5lb this week! First goal then, lose that gain this week!!
Next stop 5.5 stone, which will also bring me into the 12s!!! Amazing!
Then only one more stone to Target!!!
I'm hoping my target weight will mean a dress size 14, will have to see what happens there, with a possible further half stone off if necessary...
Here's the big one....
Target weight by Christmas!!!
Bring. It. On.
Good luck everyone, eyes on the prize!! xxx

I have lost 1/2 a stone on SW, also lost nearly two stone prior to that. I set my target to be 14 stone (which is 1 stone 5 pounds away). I am now a size 22 trousers (I was size 26 when I started) and my aim is to get into a size 20 trousers and size 18 top.

1. Lose 2lbs to get pre summer holiday weight.
2. Lose 4 lbs to get my first stone award.
3. Lose 5 lbs to get into the 12st bracket.

Last edited:
Had a bad few weeks so my goal to get back on track is done so I'm wanting to be in the 13's ASAP and when I'm there I'm not going back to the 14's they've been a nightmare

My next goal is to get into the 13's - fingers crossed for next week! Need to lose 1lb to get there...

Had a bad few weeks so my goal to get back on track is done so I'm wanting to be in the 13's ASAP and when I'm there I'm not going back to the 14's they've been a nightmare

Same here! I have yo-yo'd up and down through 14 for ages now. Embarrassing at this stage (obv not embarrassing enough to have stuck to plan properly)

Back