Whats your next goal(s)?

Half stone done! I'm 8.5lbs down overall. My next goal to replace that one is to get my stone award by Valentine's Day, so two more weigh-ins. Fingers crossed

Only a half pound loss this week, so I have my work cut out for me to make it to a stone at next weigh in! Gonna do 3 SP days and hope it makes a difference

My next goals are:

Lose 2lbs this week (which keeps me on track for the bigger goals)
Lose 6lbs by 2nd March (I'll be exactly halfway through my weight loss journey)
Lose 9lbs by 16th March (10% of 2015 start weight)
Lose 12lbs by Easter (which will take me to 5 stone total loss and back to my lightest weight ever)

After that it will be:
Lose a stone by 18th May (my Birthday)
Lose a stone by 2nd July (Blissfields Music festival)

no pressure lol :)

Last edited:
My goals are
1. to lose 2lb to get my 4 stone award
2. to lose 7lb to get to my target
3. once I've achieved the above to continue following slimming world for the rest of my life

I want to be 12 stone by May 7th which is my last weight in before going home for a few days (original from Scotland, live in england) so about a stone and a half in 2 months! Do-able?

1lb to my half a stone! felt like with my smaller losses I'd never get there but now I am so happy.

Mine is STILL to reach the 14's. Been hitting the gym hard the past 4 weeks and have STS the whole time, I've stuck to plan though regardless so I'm hoping my hard work will show at Mondays weigh in :) X

Mine are:
1. Loose 1lb to get into the eleven stones (hopefully at tonight's WI)
2. Loose 3.5lb to be half way :D
3. Loose 6lb for 2 stone award xx

Mine are:
1. Loose 1lb to get into the eleven stones (hopefully at tonight's WI)
2. Loose 3.5lb to be half way :D
3. Loose 6lb for 2 stone award xx

Good Luck with number 1 tonight :)

my next goals are
lose 2lb to get into the next stone bracket COMPLETED
1 lose 1lb to get my 1 and 1/2 stone award
2 lose 4.5lb to get my club 10
3 lose 8lb to get my 2 stone award

My next goal is to get my stone award. 2.5lbs to go. Would love it next week, but realistically it will probably be the following week.

Back