• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's your next... ?

My next goal is to get under 16 stone. I am currently 16 6lbs.

I am hoping that I can lose another 2 or hopefully 3 stone by April.

Overall I want to get to 11 stone.. just seems so far away at the moment.

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
i have 4.5 lb to go to get my stone award and i want to lose another after that to get to twelve stone.

good luck zena xxxxxxxx

Good luck for tonight Zena. wow, getting to target. You've done so well.. how good will that feel!!!! I'll be watching for your post tonight ;)

My next milestone is the official 1 stone sticker. I am 4 lb's away and would love to get it by a week today x

Mine is 4 stone. Have dipped back under the three and half stone mark after being on holiday. 8.5lbs to go to reach the 4 stone mark but would like to have reached it by early February!

i got my club 10 tonite so next goal is 1 1/2 stone award and i am 2 lbs away from that.can not see it being next week so beginning of january.

I just got my first half stone, so my next one will be the full stone, which will also bring me under 13 stone. I'm hoping to manage it by around Valentine's Day (though obv it'd be nice to get there sooner!)

I have bought a 6 week countdown, so if I can shift the second half of my first stone during those 6 weeks, I'll be very happy!

my next goal is 1 and 1/2 stones, 2 lb off it.