What's your next... ?

Annie68

Silver Member
What's your next milestone or award? and how close are you to it? when do you hope to achieve it?

My next one is my 2 and a half stone award. I'm 3 and a half pounds away, and hopefully get it the Tuesday before new year (two weeks today)

My next goal is to get under 16 stone. I am currently 16 6lbs.

I am hoping that I can lose another 2 or hopefully 3 stone by April.

Overall I want to get to 11 stone.. just seems so far away at the moment.

i have 4.5 lb to go to get my stone award and i want to lose another after that to get to twelve stone.

good luck zena xxxxxxxx

Good luck for tonight Zena. wow, getting to target. You've done so well.. how good will that feel!!!! I'll be watching for your post tonight ;)

My next milestone is the official 1 stone sticker. I am 4 lb's away and would love to get it by a week today x

Mine is 4 stone. Have dipped back under the three and half stone mark after being on holiday. 8.5lbs to go to reach the 4 stone mark but would like to have reached it by early February!

mine is my 1 and a half stone award am 5 1/2 pounds off once i get that it will only be another 2lbs to my club ten

Mine will be 4.5 stone and Im 5lb away from that! x

i got my club 10 tonite so next goal is 1 1/2 stone award and i am 2 lbs away from that.can not see it being next week so beginning of january.

my first goal is to get to half stone - 1lb away but cant see that coming off til jan, will be happy to sts til then:) (prob a bit of wishful thinking!)

I just got my first half stone, so my next one will be the full stone, which will also bring me under 13 stone. I'm hoping to manage it by around Valentine's Day (though obv it'd be nice to get there sooner!)

I have bought a 6 week countdown, so if I can shift the second half of my first stone during those 6 weeks, I'll be very happy!

my next goal is 1 and 1/2 stones, 2 lb off it.

Back