What's Your Off-Plan December Menu?

I'm planning on sticking to the programme over the Christmas period with the exception of one meal on Christmas day. I got it all mapped out 3 products during the day then a small plate of turkey, lamb, 1 spud, 1 parsnip, veg, salad & cranberry sauce!!!

Previous years I've always ate the whole house from I get up till I go to bed so I want to have some control and do things differently this year :D :D

I'm planning on sticking to the programme over the Christmas period with the exception of one meal on Christmas day. I got it all mapped out 3 products during the day then a small plate of turkey, lamb, 1 spud, 1 parsnip, veg, salad & cranberry sauce!!!

Previous years I've always ate the whole house from I get up till I go to bed so I want to have some control and do things differently this year :D :D

Wow, good on ya hun! You'll probably feel a whole lot better for it too! Enjoy x

That's very committed lose2win :). I'm hopefully not going to go mad but I am going to have some Xmas pudding I think and a few other off plan days. I just want to try to limit the damage rather than lose anything over that period until I get back on track in the New Year.

Thanks both of you. I think it's really important that we do what we feel comfortable with. I'm really trying to conquer my obsession with food and my desire to eat just for the sake of eating. Christmas is always the worst time when there is food galore and mad abandon where food is concerned lol. I'm taking myself out of that equation this year!!!

Personally Ill be just diving right in :D

Just preordered my New years eve meal , King Prawns , Steak and chips with Jack Daniels sauce , Rocky road fudge cake, Pinot grigio and Irish coffee , yum yum !!

Oh that really made me laugh :) fantastic :D I am trying to resist but not convinced yet! :) xx

Back