What's your secret for good weight losses?

Aww michelle, I feel for you. Have you kept a food diary, just to see if there is anything that could be tweaked? Try reading this thread through if you haven't, there are some really good tips. I hope you find success. Out of interest, have you had any changes measurement wise? Sometimes, you can lose inches not weight.

Sorry not intending to patronise if you have already done all of the above :)
Thanks Trango, yea doin that with the diary but havent donemeasurements although i notice on scales that my Body fat has gone down by nearly 2% and clothes are feeling looser.I know we shouldnt fixate on the scales number but when your goin to group paying 9 euro and hearing others loose loads and you havent lost anything it hets me down bigtime.Sorry for rant just peed off!

Water, melon and scan bran (with nutella lol) yum!!

4 lb off for me yesterday, yippee! I think it's been down to eating lots of speedy fruit, lots of zumba and being 100% focussed to kick ass

jennyc_uk said:
Water, melon and scan bran (with nutella lol) yum!!

Im going to try this weigh in is tuesday do u have scan bran every day? How many sins in nuttella? Xx

vixp said:
Im going to try this weigh in is tuesday do u have scan bran every day? How many sins in nuttella? Xx

No not everyday cos it's usually part of my HE. 4 syns per tablespoon x

Sticking to plan :devil:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Being really active, this week have redecorated a 3 bed house and cleaned from top to bottom, all nice and sparkly now. Hope the scales reflect all the activity lol

I'm testing out the theory of drinking green tea at the moment... not sure whether it will work but it tastes good! :)

i drink alot of water, eat fruit and veg with every meal and go swimming every other day. drinking water, eating veggies and doing a hardly a secret but it seems to be working for me :D

Great Thread. Great losses Trango.

Think will try cutting out the caffeine, drink 2 1/2 ltrs of water and herbal T. Increase Bran and of cross keep using my beloved wii!

Haven't posted here for a while but want to have a really good week so looking for your top weight loss tips :) please

You and me both hun. I have 7 1/2lb to lose to get to target.

Kiwis and lots of nas squash, finding that much more palatable than water lol.

I would really like at least 2lb this week.

Gonna read through this again and get inspired.

Good luck hun x

Just re read. some of this to keep me on my toes.

Currently along with drinking lots, am doing the 777 challenge.

7 speed foods, 7 syns and 7 drinks a day for 7 days.

Day 1 of the second week, totm got in the way of a good weight loss, so doing my best to secure a great one this week.

Also trying to do a zumba session each day, yikes :eek::D

Back