What's your secret for good weight losses?

carbs4ever said:
This is a great thread. I've started forcing a peppermint tea every night I can (it's horrible) but perhaps I should try green...

How many scan bran do you need to eat to see a difference?

I was eating 5 a day lol

Trango said:
I was eating 5 a day lol

I managed 2 yesterday in a muller toffee then had 2.5 for lunch today but am struggling with them :-( I like your apple idea had one today and have another for tomorrow - fingers crossed

carbs4ever said:
I managed 2 yesterday in a muller toffee then had 2.5 for lunch today but am struggling with them :-( I like your apple idea had one today and have another for tomorrow - fingers crossed

They are so much nicer than scan bran lol

Ok lost 1lb, not the best maybe, but was drinking night nurse and not exercising as was quite poorly :(

A tiny 1/2 lb away from next award and just 2lb to enter the 11 stone zone lol :D :D :D

Well, just completed an hour of zumba :) have had my apple a day so far and might even be daring and have another one. Have drank 1 1/2 litres of water so far. Mind you as that was during zumba i feel I might need to drink at least that again to make it count! Very determined, I will have lost 1 1/2 stone next Wednesday!!!!

Well, just completed an hour of zumba :) have had my apple a day so far and might even be daring and have another one. Have drank 1 1/2 litres of water so far. Mind you as that was during zumba i feel I might need to drink at least that again to make it count! Very determined, I will have lost 1 1/2 stone next Wednesday!!!!

Well done you, I have made a plan of exercise action - tonight pilates, saturday 45 min spin followed by 1 hour body pump, monday 1 hour gym floor! Also on the water had 1.5 already today and about to fill up again :)

Well done you, I have made a plan of exercise action - tonight pilates, saturday 45 min spin followed by 1 hour body pump, monday 1 hour gym floor! Also on the water had 1.5 already today and about to fill up again :)

way to go you lol. We will be competing at the olympics if we carry on, do they do zumba :8855:

They should do...lol

We had our own village version of Woodstock last night, Tedstock lol. Had another night with lots of dancing. Drank loads of water and diet coke and ate before we went, so all good on damage limitation. How's everyone else's weekend going?

This thread is great! I'm going to give the speed soup a go, buy some green tea and satsumas!

I am so sick of superspeed soup, weigh in tomorrow, I'll report back. X

Even though the soup hasn't seem to work so far I am sticking with it, made another batch today and am going to keep at the scan bran :) good luck all

Am going to try zumba for the first time next week :)

Last week I did 4 lots of zumba and superspeed soup and I had a sts. :-(

I swear by spicy food to aid weight loss.

Back