Whats your sw christmas wish ??

i'd like to lose a few more pounds.. but i'd really like not to put anything on over xmas (i know it's going to happen, it is xmas after all ;) )

i have a tshirt i would love to get into by then also .. have to dig it out and try it on :D

My Wish is to lose a further 15lbs to achieve 6 Stone Loss in my First Year so loads of Determination.. Fingers & Toes Crossed :D

Mine hope is that I will have lost 2 stone by christmas, my christmas wish is that I reach my 10% goal by then- I will be happy if I achieve the first :)

Mine is to get my 2 stone award by Xmas :) Started beginning of Sept, currently at -9lbs crossed, so fingers crossed I can lose about 2lbs a week for this!!

would love to lose a stone by christmas of to a good start 4.5lbs off in my first week soooo chuffed:happy036:

Mine is to get my 4.5 stone award. Just 5lbs away :) my consultant suggested 5 stone but I joined the 21lbs for Christmas (in 21 weeks) so I am stating focused on that rather than moving the goal posts.

Changed my x-mas goal to my 4st award since I'm doing so well! 17.5lbs in 9 weeks :) That's just under 2lb a week!

Id love to get to my first target, 11st! I then need to decide whether to go for another stone or not!

To hopefully lose 10lb before end of December so I can enter the ne year 2st lighter.

CraigA said:
Thats more or less what im going to do get to 15st and see how i feel for a month or 2 and i may drop down abit more.

Good luck to you Craig! :D that's my plan. I always find it hard to set a definite target cos I'm quite muscular now as well as I've toned up through exercise so I don't go by bmi anymore, I don't think it's accurate!

Good luck to you Craig! :D that's my plan. I always find it hard to set a definite target cos I'm quite muscular now as well as I've toned up through exercise so I don't go by bmi anymore, I don't think it's accurate!

Yeah i dont go by BMI as i do a fair bit of weight training. Im the lowest ive ever been as an adult so im having to play it by ear and go more by how i feel.

Jabberwocky said:
To lose another 14lbs, fit into a lot of old party frocks which I love too much to throw away and get my 3.5st award!

I'll also be staying on SW over Christmas as it's only 1 day for me rather than the full 12 day feast some people embark upon lol :)

Mine is also to lose 14lb and get my 3.5 stone award lol I got my 2.5 award this week by doing this I will also reach target so I am going for it!!!! Good luck everyone xxx

And a Happy Christmas with all my family and friends.

xx

Target is 12.5lb away. That's ambitious so my 8.5st award would be nice 6.5lb to go.
I'd also like a happy and healthy family.

Weighing in Xmas eve lol.

I was going to put 4st award BUT after only losing 0.5lb last week, I was a little disheartened and now I just want to get into the next stone zone. 7lbs to go for that so its really acheivable (only 9.5lbs to go til 4st award so not that much difference now I'm writing it lol!) I've got my birthday on november 12th which I'm going out for lunch with my boyfriend and really want to allow myself dessert. Have christmas dinner at work which I can do ok as ill just have meat and veg, allow myself a few roasties (we usually have the mcain frozen ones which I can work into plan) and a bit of gravy. Then we at our group are going out for a christmas dinner together. Its just too much lol!! Found out my mam is working christmas day so will be having xmas day on boxing day too. Hmmm. Straight back on plan the day afer boxing day

How's everyone getting along with their Xmas wishes? :) I'm 10lb away now but I'm really struggling ATM :(

Back