Whats your sw christmas wish ??

Mine is to get to 8.5 stone. And to actually attend a full meeting !! Haven't been to one since I started because my child will not sit for long enough

I have 9lb to lose.

We r having a rough few weeks with family issues so my mum hasn't been able to mind her at all :( she usually would. Hopefully next week tho because I really wanted to sit through a class and find out more about sw and get a bit of praise for my weight loss.
Lol plus I need an hours break for myself. My little girl is being a devil lately

Mine is to get two stone off before the big day, so far have 10lb off so going ok but the sts every other week are not helping.

Mine is to get into club 10 - another 19lbs to go ...

Mine is to get into the next stone down by a couple if pounds so even with the Christmas gain I have a chance of staying in that zone for the new year :)

I would like to get my club10 (.5lb away) and my 2st (4lb away). Should do both easily.

I also wish to stay on SW over Xmas (have Xmas day dinner, but not eat crap any other day or inhale sweets all day). Normally I lose over Xmas anyway as I'm very active that week.

Other than that all my wishes are non-SW.

oooh staying on SW over xmas is a good one, I should hopefully be ok as my mum & sister are both on it as well *crosses fingers*

Mine is to be at the bottom end of my target, which is 7lbs away. Doesn't sound much but after going up and down, I now weigh exactly the same as I did 4 weeks ago grrrrr!

Mine is to get my stone award. 8lbs to go. I'd also like to be sensible with my eating and not totally ruin everything like I did last year!

To get my 3.5st award! 13.5lbs to go.

i would like to loose my first stone , and be in a size 14 ( currently very tight) but hopefully il fit in them if i loose a stone by xmas - 9 weeks to go

Mine is to wear a size 18 dress at the works xmas party, I wore a size 28 last year. At the moment I can get into a 20 so it may happen - just depends on the dress.

Mine is to lose another 16lbs :)
And maybe fit into my glittery jeans which are really tight on me at the moment

To lose another 14lbs, fit into a lot of old party frocks which I love too much to throw away and get my 3.5st award!

I'll also be staying on SW over Christmas as it's only 1 day for me rather than the full 12 day feast some people embark upon lol :)

Back