Whats your sw christmas wish ??

Mine is to get another stone off, so that would bring me to my 3.5 stone award. Would mean 2lb loss a week so I'll have to push hard, it's been hard losing the lbs lately x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 5lb away, 16st 4 and want to be in the 15's :) hopefully ill do it!! But not gonna beat myself up if not as I've got birthday/christmas meals lined up and I want to enjoy myself too.

To get to target by NY but I'll settle for the 3st award & getting into the 9's :p

Mine is to be in the 11's - 11 lb away. That'll give me my 8.5 stone too. Hopefully I'll be in a comfortable 14 by then too? Although I do have my birthday on December 17th, day before WI! Will have to be good I guess :D

Good luck all and hope you get your wish xx

I really wanted to get to 8 stone 11 before Christmas (the very bottom end of my target range) but with all the plans we have before Christmas now I doubt that will happen. Oh well as long as I don't gain loads before Christmas I suppose I'll be happy. Fingers crossed for a loss this week and then a maintain or small loss the weeks when we have plans rather then gains. If I'm super good all the days I don't have plans then hopefully I'll limit the damage

Hi all - first post ?. I was hoping to get to target (11st) by Christmas but its all slowed down a bit (expecting a gain tonight) so I think I'll go for 11st 9 ( 2 stone award) instead !

To fit into my jeans !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My Wish is just a little after Xmas.. 4th January to lose 11lbs to achieve a 6 Stone Loss by my First SW Anniversary..with my Sons 3rd Birthday Party on 17th December & Xmas Day (1 day off plan)to contend with im keeping my Fingers Crossed I reach it ;-)

Back