Whats your sw christmas wish ??

Ideally Christmas will see me just a stone away from Target, but first I need that 5stone shiny on Tuesday.

I would like to get my 4 stone award by Christmas - 3st 9 lost at the moment! I do have two Christmas work do's to go to though so it's gonna be a challenge :)

Dear Santa, can I please have my gallbladder out before Christmas? Oh, and that pesky eight stone award. Thanks.

I don't think the award will be a problem for you Gazter - but I do hope they whip ya gallbladder out sooner rather than later then you will be pain free

Especially as my better half has promised me a dress of my choice,( I haven't worn a dress in almost 15 years)

Mine is to get my 4.5st award, so to drop 7lbs. I've dallied around for ages but I'm determined, despite the fact my birthday is in between, I really want that award for New Year! (since WI is 24th / 31st for me)

Texty_F said:
Make sure its an expensive one lol

I was going to say that lol you beat me to it ;) hehe x

Especially as my better half has promised me a dress of my choice,( I haven't worn a dress in almost 15 years)[/QUOTE

Wow you had better post a piccy so we can all see how wonderful you are looking :)

Back