Whats your sw christmas wish ??

My Christmas wish is to lose a stone. I will be 11st 10lbs at least! Although 11st 7lbs is preferable I know time is against me. Started the Countdown last week and this week is my first weigh-in. YAAY.

Mine is to get down into the 16's :)

To be in the 10s. Am 11st 1lb as of Tuesday. Have 8lb to be go target which is doable but even though I'm eating so well I'm feeling a little :( as my losses have (naturally so close to target) slowed. So have gone from losses of 3.5lb to 1lb!

I'm 1lb away from my christmas wish of being in the 15s

To be in the 10s. Am 11st 1lb as of Tuesday. Have 8lb to be go target which is doable but even though I'm eating so well I'm feeling a little :( as my losses have (naturally so close to target) slowed. So have gone from losses of 3.5lb to 1lb!

1lb a week is excellent when you're so close to target x

Xmas wish is to be in the 9's! Just 2 months ago I never though I would ever see that on the scales again but now I really feel like its a few more weeks away :)

if I keep losing a pound a month, by Christmas 2013 I'll be thin. But for this Christmas, I'll settle for being under 13stone!

Good Evening Everyone! My Christmas Wish is to Stick at this this time 3rd Time Lucky. I know it works has lost 4 stone (put 1 stone back on :( ) So fresh start and a positive 2013 :)

My wish was to get my 4st award by xmas, i am only 1lb away now so will change it, i would like to get my 4 and a half st award by xmas weigh in! 8lbs to go and 4 weigh ins! Will have to be strict with myself, it will be soooo worth it though!!! Good luck everyone xxx

Good luck rara :)

I am 1lb away from my Xmas wish now which weigh in tomorrow morning. Bought 2 size 14 dresses today and some medium patterned leggings today. My mum picked put the sizes as i obviously have no clue anymore. When i was paying I had a big grin, and when the girl behind the counter asked why i told her this time last year I was a size 22. Her jaw dropped and she couldn't believe it. I said that is why im smiling and a bit bewilderef.

Franalamadingdong said:
Good luck rara :)

I am 1lb away from my Xmas wish now which weigh in tomorrow morning. Bought 2 size 14 dresses today and some medium patterned leggings today. My mum picked put the sizes as i obviously have no clue anymore. When i was paying I had a big grin, and when the girl behind the counter asked why i told her this time last year I was a size 22. Her jaw dropped and she couldn't believe it. I said that is why im smiling and a bit bewilderef.

What a brilliant feeling!! Well some you, what a fab Christmas your going to have. Looking forward to feeling like that

My Xmas wish- to maintain my 2 stone weight loss

Back