Whats your sw christmas wish ??

Hayley that's fab! You must be chuffed. :)

Emma it felt amazing I won't lie. It is hard to adjust to the difference, and I still have a long way to go.

I might actually get my Christmas wish now I've figured out what will make me loose again (plenty of water) only 2lbs off, BUT I might even stretch it and say I want to get below my target range before Christmas, sounds silly but I'd rather loose weight and pay before Christmas and then either try and maintain after Christmas or decide to change my target and loose even more... than maintain before Christmas and then have to pay because I've gained too much (if that makes sense) but I'm happy with either, not going to get down about a Christmas gain.

3lbs to go until (revised, cough) my Xmas target, and 4 WIs (including my birthday week) I know I can do it, the question is how much more could I do? Hmmm! *may be hyper due to necking can of sugar free / calorie free energy drink*

To lose the stone I want before christmas would be great - will keep trying! And after that as much as possible in time for my 30th!

I got mine yesterday too - 4 stone award!

New wish? To still be 4 stone down after Xmas is over...

I'm 1.5 pounds to target and christmas wish. Lots of distractions in the next few weeks but its soooooo close I can almost smell it!

I got mine yesterday too - 4 stone award!

New wish? To still be 4 stone down after Xmas is over...

Failed at this one already as I gained a pound this week, now I need to get my 4 stone award back...

mine was to get my 6 stone but had rocky few months (was 6 months to christmas challenge) but not going to happen lol. so 5.5stone. (4.5lb to go)
it in size down for xmas. tried one on an fits now!! :) just behind in my bottoms...

One pound away from my Christmas target fingers crossed for next week! Although got work Xmas do tonight so hope that doesn't ruin it! Got half my wish already as have got myself some size 12 dresses :)

I have just managed to lose the weight I put on during my holiday in August and am only 7lbs away from my original target and don't want to end up further away from it again so think xmas is going to be quite hard trying to get the balance between relaxing and not gaining weight!
I am not comfortable/happy heavier than this so am hoping to lose a bit more before the proper celebrations start and then not gain any more than that :rolleyes:

Failed at this one already as I gained a pound this week, now I need to get my 4 stone award back...

Got it back this week! Now I just need to keep it. Target is to at least maintain over Xmas :)

Back