Whats your sw christmas wish ??

i got into the 15's a couple of weeks back so got my xmas wish, in my head i was thinking the 4st award is so close!! got the 4stone award last week now 15st 9lbs. hoping for a loss next week then my only wish is to stay in the 15's, even if i put on ill still be happy if im still in the 15's come new year!!

My christmas wish is to have a much better year next year, i recently miscarried so would love next year to be a much brighter and happier year for me. And a healthier one too x

I got my wish. 8.5st award.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121217_212250.png
    ForumRunner_20121217_212250.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 45
Well done everybody :D

I got my wish today 5 stone award!

Need a good loss on Christmas eve weigh in now so that I can keep it.

Next goal is to get into the 10's, 4lb to go!

I got my Xmas wish- I've managed to keep below 12 stone whoop!! Currently 11st 10.5lbs :D

Well I'm going to struggle to keep hold of mine. My Xmas wish was to reach four stone lost and keep it off over xmas. I'm at 4st 2lbs this week after a gain... I'll be lucky to keep it off tbh.

I'll be back at the doctors at the start of Jan to sort out our referral to the fertility clinic and I'm worried that putting on too much weight over Xmas will jeopardise my referral. So need to keep a lid on it and try to minimise my gains!

Back