Whats your synwise treat?

LizzyC86

I was just wondering what treats people have that are quite low in syns but still leaves them satisfied.

For example Ive just had a bag of Space Raiders and four fruitella sweets for 6 syns! Not bad as I feel that I've had crisps and sweets for 6 syns!:p

I know that there are hundred of sw adapted recipes that make high syn food lower (for example scan bran cake) But hey sometimes you just need the real thing!

I always have portions of scan bran carrot cake in the freezer these days. Only 1.5 syns for a decent sized piece and it is really lovely.

I also have a tin of sweeties - Fox's mints, Fox's aniseed, Werthers, Aldi's strawberry creams kinda things. All 0.5 - 1 syn each. Enough for a sweetie hit, but not exciting enough that you would want to eat loads of them lol

Cadbury's chocolate eclair - 2 syns!
TruFree digestive biscuits - 2.5 syns (no wheat or gluten)
Cadbury's Highlights - 2 syns
I'm not really into crisps much but if there was one packet I couldn't give up, it'd be Doritos cool original! Dunno how many syns though, I always seem to eat them on my off-plan days so don't look up the values :p :eek:

Found these Cassava crisps called Velvet Crunch Cheddar and Spring Onion that are only 4 syns per pack. I went to the cinema last night and spent most of the day deliberating what munchies to bring with me as I normally have the nachos, cheese sauce and jalapenos, but found out that it is 39 syns!!!

The good thing about them is that you get a FULL pack, unlike the Walker's 'Baked' crisps I used to eat before, that were 5 syns per pack and you only got about 10 crisps in each packet.

I also like Toffypops and the new Cadbury's caramel biscuits (both 3.5 syns each)

Saw some pink and whites the other day but wasn't sure of the syn value so was too scared to buy. I have a crunchie, but it has to go in the fridge for a bit too.

Back