lou079.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 73
  • lou018.JPG
    lou018.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 84
  • lou155.jpg
    lou155.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 90
You do look really gorgeous in your photo's - do you need to lose more?

My target is upper end of BMI ideal weight - 9 stone 4 lbs.

Lower end is 7 stone something .... I will just blow away in the wind (prob oh's).

as i no il gain half a stone after diet due to water il stay at a healthy 8st..aw thanks again becky xxx

Mine's 14st, I'm 5ft 10 and don't want to get super skinny, I just want to get to a healthy weight

What fantastic weight loss Caress - congratulations, you are a real inspiration to everyone on this diet. :D

aw thanks my head is growing lol..im still just under 10st so have another 2 n half st to go to target xxx

My original target was 11 stone 10....Hopefully tomorrow I'll have nearly acheived that, but I want to be a size 12 and I'm a 14 at the moment. I'm not worrying about the weight now....just want to be a size 12..........but the dress size has not dropped in the last stone and a half loss!! Not sure when it will budge!!!

Last edited:
My original target was 11 stone 10....Hopefully tomorrow I'll have nearly acheived that, but I want to be a size 12 and I'm a 14 at the moment. I'm not worrying about the weight now....just want to be a size 12..........but the dress size has not dropped in a stone and a half loss!! Not sure when it will budge!!!

You look fantastic at size 14, but if you're happier going for 12, then do it. You've come this far, go girl :D.

You look fantastic at size 14, but if you're happier going for 12, then do it. You've come this far, go girl :D.
Thanks very much......the smaller picture is more flattering then when its enlarged!!! LOL. I go on the LT forum and Mini enlarged it on there for all to see. ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!:eek:

My initial target is 13st. However at 5' 5.5" that still leaves me over weight & my BMI at around 30. But starting out at over 18st i just want to get to that intial target & re-assess. My ideal of 10st is too much for me to think of all in one go. But i'm hoping once i get to 13 the bug will have bitten & i'll be raring to lose that last 3st :)

i would ideally like to be 11stone. BUT i think that is completley unrealistic.. considering im 6ft1 and VERY broad framed..

Eeek...

is there any "broad framed" calculations for bmi...

My target weight is to be about 8 stones or 8 stones 7lbs. I would ideally like to be 8 stones because that gives me half a stone for any fluctuations. I'm only 5 foot 1 so i dont look very good heavy but i have a very curvy body which i dont seem to lose no mater how much weight i lose.

Can't wait to get to goal :) xx

Mine's to hit 12 stone... BMI 25ish, I'm 5ft 8 and officially have big bones (my son's neurologist measured my head and nearly fainted!) so I'll be happy around there... over half way now so hopefully it won't take too long

I have 2 target weights LOL - 1 I would love to be down to and a realistic one :)

Love - 10st
Realistic 11 - 11.6

:)

Back