whats your taste?

amethyst

Banned
Savoury or sweeT?

i have my weeks, but i am mainly a savoury person :)

omg i'm so a savoury person lol. Oddly i'm doing 100% shakes so been satisfying any savoury cravings with a cup of Marigold Bouillon a couple of times a week.

It's sweet for me, definately. Loved all the soups the first week, but went off them one by one, until there was only the chicken and mushroom left that I liked! Love all the shakes, though.

savoury and sweet in the one mouthful :) (but only if we are not talking cd lol) I love to eat crisps and chocolate together, hardly surprising I needed to resort to CD eh lol.

Generally though I would say I favour savoury in food, but I am living off chocolate tetras (normally would turn up my nose at chocolate drinks) and some soups, cant abide any of the shakes flavourings but next time I am with my cdc I might ask her for the mix a mousse and try one of the sweeter flavours for a change.

I'm usually sweet but when I did LL I loved their soups. Didn't like the CD soups so went back to sweet on CD!

That's quite a difficult question!!! I just love food!!!!
But I think I'd say sweet! Ooooohhhhhh a fresh crusty loaf and some clover........ decisions, decisions!!! XX

sweet... but won't say no to savoury! Probably favour sweet 60% of the time...

Sweet at the moment, the only savoury I've tried is the spicy tomato. Even though I made it up right, it still minged a bit.

Savoury for sure! Bread is my biggest weakness (apart from pizza :D) but strangely enough I cant get on with the soups so only have the sweet shakes!

I'm a savoury person, not too bothered about sweets, but can't resist choccy now and again x x x

Savoury. Bread, meat, cheese, salt, chips lol!:eek: Chocolate is an entity of it's own. Because I love that too. But, all the other sweet stuff I can leave. Cakes, biscuits, sweets, icecream etc. Give me a cheesestring anyday!:D

Before CD, anything i could get my hands on!!
Now - sweet; i've gone off the soups and love the bars and tetras.

Its Funny `cos I Used To Be A Sweet Person All The Way,but Since Starting Cd Im Gone In The Total Opposite Direction Its Savoury Stuff I Crave Now,im Actually Living On Smells At The Mo!!!!!
Elaine X

Back