What's your treat?

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
My husband has promised that for every stone I lose he will buy me a present, obviously I cant have a foodie treat and I don't want clothes till I get to my goal weight so we went shopping today and for my first stone loss I got a dragon incense burner, you put the incense stick inside and the smoke comes out of the dragon's mouth! Only 8lbs till my next stone loss, cant wait :)

Also, when we went food shopping the other week I felt a little bit upset as none of it was for me, yet I had to drag myself round filling the trolley for my kids and husband. So, I got myself a nice bottle of bubble bath and when the shopping was put away etc, I had a lovely relaxing bath with my new bubble bath and some candles.

Just wondering - what's your treat, do you have a treat for each goal etc? I do find that its keeping me motivated too, knowing that each stone goal will equal something nice 'just for me'

xtwinklex

That's a great idea. I'm having my eye lashes permed on monday and next week died black. Have very long lashes and haven't done this for over a year. I was too fat and uncomfortable to bother so I said I would do this for myself.

But my main thing is at goal I am going to buy the best pair of flattering jeans ever. Can't wait!!!

I need a husband or boyfriend me thinks!!!

Hubby has said for every stone he will buy me a new charm for my pandora bracelet, just checking the website now in the hope it won't be long for my first one !

For my last stone and a half I have had treats, when I got to 11 stone I got a pair of Schuh shoes, at 10.7 I will get a set of GHDs and at 10 stone, I will get a new tattoo.... wondering if I should lose an extra 7lb for a little extra prezzie... lol

I bought myself GHDs, but can't afford to keep treating myself! But bring on September when student loan comes in, and hopefully a job soon too!

Another Pandora collector here. I'll be treating myself once I get a stone off, even if it's just a spacer bead.
My DH has promised a shopping spree in the Lingerie shop in town once I hit target. Tho I do think that's a treat more for him than me.:8855:

For losing my last stone I got a game for my DS. I have asked DH not to get me things because I feel that the treat is losing the weight for the benefit of my health and my family but it was nice :-D

I love Pandora and Trollbeads too, but I think I'll have to save up my money until at target before I can splurge ;)

So saying that, I had been looking for the little Pandora cupcake charm (the one with the tiny bit of gold for the cherry) and all of the shops in my area were sold out. We took a trip to York on Wednesday and they had a cupcake in stock, so I bought it regardless of being skint! (I can see my next ticker being "months until the credit card is paid off....)

Ah I just can't resist charms, but I need some of the clips as mine move all the time around the bracelet. The cupcake is so cute - I would try and eat it !

Back