Whats your typical day?

What is a typical days food for you?

I cook our evening meals from scratch so i'm ok with that in general, i'm unsure about breakfast, lunch and snacks.

I've done ww in the past and just had a failed attempt on sw. I have managed to lose weight in the past by tracking what I eat and eating healthily but I didn't have much variety, got bored and put the weight back on.

Any advice and help would be appreciated :)

My typical day meals is like this:

Breakfast: cereal in a bowl with milk
Morning snack: yogurt/berries or nuts
Lunch: sandwiches on wholesome bread, either with peanut butter or tuna (depending on the daily preference)
Afternoon snack: yogurt or citrus fruit
Dinner: salad or steamed veg (broccoli/kale is a staple in this) along with grilled meat and a small portion of wholegrain rice or baked potato
evening snack: citrus fruits or almonds

I focus on smaller more frequent meals that focus around a specific ingredient that enhances my metabolsim

I'm not brilliant at sticking to my diet but I have lost some weight.

A typical (good) day would be:

Breakfast: Egg (boiled, scrambled or fried in low cal spray) on toast or a bowl of porridge
Lunch: A sandwich made with 25g cheese or smoked salmon/tuna or a tsp peanut butter and/or a bowl of vegetable soup.
Snack: A piece of fruit or a small packet of raisins or some low cal crisps.
Dinner: Anything within reason really (e.g. spag bol, fish fillet, veggie burger)- usually 1 source of protein, 1 source of carbohydrate and a side of salad or veg- portion control is very important here and never eat seconds.
Dessert: a yummy chocolate bar, ice cream or some fruit!

I've been doing this and losing weight but I also exercise quite a lot.

I like to have a quick wholesome cereal for breakfast, I fond this quick and easy and doesn't impact too much on my routine, it also takes away the excuse for not having breakfast.

Midday snacks I like to keep simple but essential to plan/pre-pack ahead. These are generally nuts, fruit or yogurt.

I like to have a sandwich or small meal for lunch. If I feel like a take away I go for subway of pita pit.

Back