WhayHayyyyyy Under 100lb to Go!

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Well I'm just back from my week 6 weigh in and I've lost 6lb this week, bringing me to 33lb in total and what's even better is that that now means that I have less than 100lb to lose to get to my goal!

Oh I am so happy :bliss: :bliss:

Cath

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

That's great!! Bet you feel like doing cartwheels!

It won't be long before you half that 100lbs!

Well done!!

Bet you are feeling GGGRRREEEEEEEAAAATTTTTT
I sure would be.
Well done keep up the excellent work.

Well done Cath, that is fantastic news! :clap:

That's really Grrrrrrreat Cath, :clap: :clap:

Keep up the good work... the light is certainly getting through the tunnel

Well done Cath - great feeling isn't it when you hit these milestones. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep going honey, we haven't got much difference between what we want to lose, you're stuck with me now as LL buddy!!

:superwoman: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :queen: :queen: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Hurray and Congrats !:D

You can do this, the time flies by so quickly, it has for me, I can hardly believe it :)

Cath, thats fantastic!! You must be so proud of yourself!:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

We dont have dissimilar amounts to lose now, I have around 90lbs. It is so good to know we are sharing this journey, if not quite with friends, with people who care and will help us along the way!

Keep it up, you superstar!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oh Cath, I am sooooooo pleased for you:bliss:

Its always great to read your posts, you are giving so much back to others through this diet, and you richly deserve the success you are having.

Keep going girl!!:D
Kx

whayhayyyy

"100lbs to go, 100lbs to go eee iii adioh, 100lbs to go". Well done Cath great news you must feel fab, what a great acheivement, keep up the good work.:wow:

Well done Cath, thats brilliant, what an incentive to keep you going, You'll soon be at target, it will fly past.

Cheers everyone, your messages are lovely - I think I was still smiling all day today in work ---- they're all gonna think I've gone mad but hey I can live with that :D

Cath

Don't know how I missed this thread.. what a fab milestone.. I so like round numbers.. spesh whenthey are getting smaller!! hee hee!! Big big Hug for you..

Back