Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Wheat free spaghetti

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tia1976, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Tia1976

Tia1976 Full Member

I brought a packet of wheat free spaghetti as one of my friends was coming for dinner and can't have wheat, I have since changed the menu and dont want to throw them away. Does anyone know if I can have them on a green day?
    It's Sainsbury's own brand "freefrom" Spaghetti (gluten free, wheat free, dairy free)
    Ingredients: Corn flour, Rice flour

I have checked the SW website (syns online) I can't see it listed.

Thanks guys xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you look up the nutritional information on the Syn calculator on the SW website you should be able to find out.

I can't see it being much different to normal pasta (i.e. free on EE and Green) as it's dried.

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd be inclined to ring SW if it's not listed. I wouldn't assume it's free on green/ee as it's made from flour & flour is syned.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.