When are your danger times?

puzzles

On diets before it's always been evenings but I'm in bed by 9 now :D for me, it's the period between getting home from work (about 4:30 but I finish early on Fridays) and 8pm when I have my last shake.

And how do you keep focused ... I come on here lol x

Mine are the whole of the weekend and around 4-6pm also! Weekeds do seem to be getting easier tho xx

I have to admit I am sort of dreading the weekend. I've found today SO hard :( (Day 3) I really nearly broke but have managed to claw myself back, I really don't know how I'm gonna cope with two solid days.

puzzles said:
I have to admit I am sort of dreading the weekend. I've found today SO hard :( (Day 3) I really nearly broke but have managed to claw myself back, I really don't know how I'm gonna cope with two solid days.

I was like that on day 2 and 3 and today I'm on day 4 and feel a whole lot better more my normal self so hang in there if you,ve come this far you can do as the days go on it gets better good luck :) x

Thanks so much, Jenny, I really appreciate your support and I'm going to need it! I just feel so SORRY for myself! I was fine yesterday and Wednesday as well.

I have felt tired as well, I seem to be OK if I stay put but when I start moving around I get hungry. And I have a dog and ALL the walking of her falls on me at the weekend and I am just exhausted. :(

puzzles said:
Thanks so much, Jenny, I really appreciate your support and I'm going to need it! I just feel so SORRY for myself! I was fine yesterday and Wednesday as well.

I have felt tired as well, I seem to be OK if I stay put but when I start moving around I get hungry. And I have a dog and ALL the walking of her falls on me at the weekend and I am just exhausted. :(

Ur welcome puzzles you,ve done great so far I find drinking lots of water when I feel hungry works stay positive cause it really does get better :) x

Stick at it I am on day 7 and it gets easier.

I find the evenings the worst too. I put my daughter to bed at around 7, and then it's me on my own, absolutely shattered watching telly. I've realised that I need to change my evening routine to make this work. I'm hoping I'll feel less tired as I lose weight, and that I'll srat getting my house more sorted. We moved house 2 months ago and I still haven't properly finished sorting everything out, and I'm half way through painting my little girls bedroom. I keep saying to myself I should just get on with it in the evenings which will really help to break the cycle, but I just just have the energy!!
I'm also on day 3 puzzles, and I'm hoping our tiredness will shift n the next few days? Sounds like you are doing brilliantly, and just need to get yourself over the hurdle of the first week...keep going!!!
tc, jen

with me its definitely when im not at work!! work is busy and rushed, so i dont think about food. its evenings with me, and i live with my mum...she makes massive home made meals and they are so hard to resist. thats why i need to do CD cos her portions are huge and i just cant say no!!!
Evenings are the worst, i associate watching tv or a dvd with eating rubbish and chilling out. My friend has just given me LOADS of books. she lost 3 stone on CD last year and has kept it all off and even lost more...she said she was reading about 6 books a week to take her mind off food. Im also going to take long hot baths and pamper myself...once I start losing weight I feel much more deserving of a good pamper, and once the weight comes off i feel like i want to make more of an effort with other things like painting my nails and doing my hair....and with the weather getting better im going to go on nice long walks....anything but sitting there thinking about food! also coming on here is fab cos everyones feeling the same, nobody judges and everyone wants to help each other.....
good luck everyone :) xx

evenings between 6pm and 10pm are my danger zone. my childs in bed and im just sat on the sofa, in the past thats when i would have binged. eating constantly until i went to bed
now i go onine, chat on the phone, read, anything to keep me occupied

weekends are my worst, im fab when I have stuff to do but idol time is my problem.. but i think that says alot for my food addiction. I use food when Im bored not necessarily when im hungry so I guess that part of my habit was always gonna be one to break......

Totally in the afternoons, normally after I put my daughter to bed. Also when I'm tired and after a food shopping trip!

in the evening with the pther half is eating crisps . or pizza. hell, anytime he eats anything junk food related!!!

Everyday is full of food danger :D My danger times are when I cook for my family as it's tempting to taste sauces etc, so I keep calling upon them to be taste testers which is working well.

If I feel stressed or fed up it's a danger time and in the past I would have reached for the chocolate but not now.

I don't buy things in chocolate anymore as if I don't have it I can't eat it.

I do have an average size chocolate bar which I was saving for Easter I have tried to give it away but it was refused and suggested I keep it as a reminder so I have.

I have pack of thai sweet chilli crisps my favourite which I bought because they were on offer.

A lady in the que in Tesco bought a pack of thai sweet chilli crisps and a bottle of rose wine on Friday evening and I thought that's your weekend not mine, I have fizzy water :D

Oh and I have a box of thorton's under my bed from Christmas ha !

I am saving them for a party next month so I won't eat them.

I can't secret eat as I have a no food rule in my car and @ home my husband and children know what diet I am doing and work know I am on a healthy eating kick so no bad stuff passess my lips as people are watching me and I can't let myself down :D

Back