When can i have dilutable juice?

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Now a know im supposed to steer clear of fruit juices but what about the dilutable stuff ... when are we allowed that? x

From the start I think - provided its the no added sugar variety xx

:D:D:D:D

Am still guna be having my water but a glass a day isnt going to hurt is it? considering i dont drink tea or coffee or any hot drink for that matter! lol x

Use a little of the no added sugar variety, thats the one I used when I dont want just plain water, you dont need much either as everything as you will know now tastes so lovely.

How are you enjoying refeed Tanya?

Yeah - family doesnt have any no added sugar stuff so i shall stick with water untill i can get some :)

Refeed - i am quite enjoying it! I enjoy planning and making my meals more so that eating them but am just about to tuck into a tuna and boiled egg salad mmmm :) x

best to stay clear of everything thats not on your list for the first 2 weeks of refeed. after that the world is your oyster in moderation. stick to healthy stuff all the time (no added sugar dilute is low cals) and you'll be fine.. :)

It IS on the list though Ollie .... "... you can now have diet drinks again ..." no added sugar cordials fall under that heading imho. xx

I'll letcha off ;)

I suppose people could interpret that as the likes of diet coke etc ...

I waited untill 4 days had passed to make sure but looking at the list i would say from the off is fine

Back