when can u eat eggs and cheese!

monkey30

Determined and motivated!
hey guys, i'm after a bit of advice please... I have the refeed info but i was wondering when u can add eggs, cottage cheese and low fat philly back in the diet? Thanks all x

Hi, You can have eggs from day 1, but I am unsure about the others. I'm sure someone will be along soon who can be more help

Clair x

Hi monkey30

just read this post, you have done so well losing 29lbs in 4 weeks. I have started again today and have a huge amount to lose. Can I just ask you what diet you are following to have lost so much.

Well done

Maggie:wow:

Hi there
If I remember rightly you can have an egg if you replace the protein with it. Fir example, you can have tuna salad OR 1 egg salad, but you cant have both.

With regard the cottage cheese, you can introduce that from day 4 but only in small quantities and only the virtually fat free variety. This was what I was told from LT.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help guys. I'm glad about the eggs....I'm missing my poached eggs!!!

Maggie, the diet i'm doing is Lipotrim, only available in UK Chemists.

You can have an egg and tuna salad. Just have half the required amount of tuna and 1 egg :)

Cottage cheese from day 4 and i think i introduced LF soft cheese like philly in my second week of refeed although im not sure exactly when we are able to introduce it.

Last edited:
Back