when did it become the Forum for the Rightious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, like hunting down a combo on someone's diary!

A difference of opinion is fine by me. I don't feel the need to ignore anyone because of it. I like to think i'm not that immature. Not because I want to nit pick. Nit picking is calling someone not committed to the plan due to one post.

And yup, obviously I went to look, I think everyone has after all this. And it seems i'm the only one actually saying a particular comment that I thought was out of order, while everyone else pretending it's 'general to the forum'. We all know it isn't.

onionbreath said:
Cupcake, this is the second thread where I have seen you making snide comments ..... Are we not all on the same team, trying to achieve the same goal??

This is the problem right here. You have interpreted the comments as snide whereas I interpret them at a throw away light hearted comment. Over the waves of the interwebs we can all read something different into something. If what someone posts continually upsets or offends you then either ignore them or raise it in private with them over PM.

I'm not trying to pick on you by highlighting your post it was just a good example of how what someone else posts can be interpreted completely differently by two different people.

And yup, obviously I went to look, I think everyone has after all this. And it seems i'm the only one actually saying a particular comment that I thought was out of order, while everyone else pretending it's 'general to the forum'. We all know it isn't.

In which case people should have the guts to say so.

"that post" was on a "private" diary thread, not aimed at anyone, so no-one should be taking offence.

It's like Jeremy Kyle here! Lol

Ok enough people.. Let's spread a little love now.

I still have a million stones to lose :rolleyes:

Onionbreath has made 9 posts. The very first post was quite rude to VC.

I'm not saying that people have to be nicey nicey all the time, but really - I suspect a troll.

Roziee said:
It's like Jeremy Kyle here! Lol

Ok enough people.. Let's spread a little love now.

I still have a million stones to lose :rolleyes:

I've one but it won't go anywhere- stubborn it is!!

;)

Could I just go back to the original post for a minute, I've been thinking about this...

The thread was written as a generalisation on what you have witnessed, but you refer to a "certain crowd". I'd say that's not a generalisation, that's pointing the finger at specific individuals.

One particular comment has been referred to on a few occasions, again, that is not generalisation.

I'm not really sure what you wanted to achieve from this thread. It's ruffled feathers, got people's backs up and generally created an air of bad feeling all round.

I hope you feel better for getting it off your chest, and you've achieved what you set out to do by posting this.

I HAVE my Opinion, I will CHOOSE to VOICE my Opinion and noboby including yourself will defer me from Making it, i see the comments on this Forum from time to time that really do not need to be wrote..and as long as there is someone who is willing to bring this kind of matter to the attention of the general poster to whom there are many who feel the same as me then i will continue to do so..in a contructive manner and not making it personal !!!!!

jaylou said:
Onionbreath has made 9 posts. The very first post was quite rude to VC.

I'm not saying that people have to be nicey nicey all the time, but really - I suspect a troll.

Water off a ducks back!! ;)

vanilla_cupcake said:
I spent too long on the sunbed tonight and now I look like a baboon!!!! ;)

Lol and the prize for the most random comment of the month goes to ....,,

I HAVE my Opinion, I will CHOOSE to VOICE my Opinion and noboby including yourself will defer me from Making it, i see the comments on this Forum from time to time that really do not need to be wrote..and as long as there is someone who is willing to bring this kind of matter to the attention of the general poster to whom there are many who feel the same as me then i will continue to do so..in a contructive manner and not making it personal !!!!!

I never for a minute said you couldn't.

I think that it was always going to spiral into disaster, I could see that from the thread title. It's quite clearly become "them against us"

You have jumped straight onto the defensive and started shouting. If you had an issue with posts then perhaps you should have reported them instead of opening up this great big can of worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back