When did it start to show???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by firemaiden36, 15 May 2007 Social URL.

1. firemaiden36

firemaiden36 Member

Diet:
    cd
    I was just wondering all of u who have been on cd a while and lost amazing amounts of weight, how much did u lose before u could actually tell a difference urself??

Im ss and have lost 10lb so far in 4 days which is great, but i cant tell any difference at all. im in ketosis now but my stomach is still big and sticking out. Usually if iv lost this much on a diet before ( very rare tho that is) i feel slimmer and look it.

just looking for feedback as to when i can expect a change

cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Depends on how much you need to lose ....

At my heaviest I was 21st 12lb (link to my pics below) ... I found it took about 3st before I really noticed a difference. If you don't have as much to lsoe, then every pound lost represents a larger percentage of excess fat so you'd probably notice quicker.

4. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Hi,

At my heaviest I was 17 stone 9lb, I noticed the difference myself after about a 2 stone loss.

Iv almost lost 4 stone, still have another 4 and a bit to go.

hth

Bm2lm xx

5. broadpaws

broadpaws Full Member

Hi

I lost over 10st and def others started to notice after 3 stone and then every 1/2 stone after!!

A good tip (if your not already - is take pictures each stone as sometimes you do not see it in yourself then you take a look at a picture and boy can you see the difference then! Good luck on your journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.