When did Ketosis Start for you ?

Soon2BSlim Ali

Hi , i'm on day 5 of LT ... So far so good - slight headaches & some hunger pains throughout each day but nothing compared to what i was expecting ! :) just wondering when people usually enter ketosis & what some of the signs are ..... Really looking forward to no hunger / cravings ! :D

You are probably in ketosis. I'm not sure when ketosis started for me, probably about Day 4. The hunger pains do still take a while to go, probably into your 2nd week but the cravings, that's a different matter! Realistically you have to be on LT 100% for a few weeks before the cravings completely go. The longer you can stick to it 100% the easier it gets. You are doing very well! Not long before that first weigh in. Best wishes.

hiya im on day four now and my hunger pains have completly dissapeared ive woke up this morning feeling the freshest ive felt for months :D did your chemist not give you testing sticks for ketosis ? i tested this morning when i woke up and im allready in it ... lets just watch the weight drop off now :D good luck xx

I'd say on my fourth/fifth day... around that time anyway :)
Although I must say it never completely stopped my hunger pangs, since being in ketosis I've never felt like absolutely straving, but sometimes I'll just be sitting there and my stomach will rumble! Silly stomach!

I think days 5 and 6 was the worst for me so I think it was around then for me!!
I'm not hungry anymore, but I still fancy eating food, lol but defo is a lot easier!!!

I went into ketosis around day 4. It's great because I'm no where near as hungry as I was at the beginning of last week! X

Back