When did u pack ur bag.

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
I did a lot of sorting last night, put most of what I need in a drawer ready to pack. I'm getting v excited now.

I did most of mine at 28wks as I was scared I would not be ready, but the day before being induced and staying hospital I had time to gather the rest of the items. Good luck with the time comes x

Awwww did u have your baby bunny? What name did u go for? What weight - fill us in!!!!

Yes I did, he (Charles) was born on 23rd sept at 38weeks and he weighed 5lbs and 11ozs he is now 6lbs and 11ozs and he is so lovely. he adores cuddles as well and likes to be held a lot. I did get induced but took three days to get into proper labour but he was desperate to come out as the final part only took 6 mins. but he is a little miracle as they were struggling to give him oxygen but he is a fighter and now he is doing really well with real contentment, I could not be more happy :)

Awwww congrats, sounds like he is adorable!! Lovely name too!!!!

I started packing mine at about 34 weeks, I even bought a maternity tankini as I hoped for a water birth but didn't end up having one so that was a waste of money! I only unpacked at the weekend (my boys 4 1/2 months now lol)

I packed mine at about 35 weeks, but ended up packing a separate overnight only bag with essentials in which I found really handy

Back