When did you notice a difference in the mirror?

lauren

Hi everyone I'm just started my third week and just over a stone lost, I don't notice much of a difference yet. I was wondering when all you guys started to notice a change in the mirror ?

After 2 stone i started really noticing and dropped sizes x

Hi everyone I'm just started my third week and just over a stone lost, I don't notice much of a difference yet. I was wondering when all you guys started to notice a change in the mirror ?

Did you take a before photo ? I've only lost a stone but I notice some small changes , I guess it depends where you lose the weight . My face is less chubby and my waist is shrinking but now my hips look bigger lol x

I've lost almost 3 stone and its only now that people are saying it to me and I've dropped 2 dress sizes. I only noticed it myself after losing about 2 stone

Thank you ladies I did take pictures but I'm to afraid to compare them yet I will wait until two or three stone then :)

For me, it's only the last 2 weeks that I can really notice the difference when I look in the mirror. I think we are our own worst critics - I spend way too long looking at the bad things I hate about myself, rather than focusing on the good *sigh*

Par for the course Doodles, yep we all do it. I try and find something positive to see/think in those situations, but sometimes it's not easy.

I only really noticed a difference in my body when I got to a size 20 (although I knew I'd dropped 2 sizes). Noticed a change in my face after about a 2st loss.

A couple of days ago. I've done 3 weeks tmrw and noticed my waistbands aren't so tight anymore. However friends have told me they can see it in my face and my boyfriend has noticed my boobs disappearing! lol x

Yup, I agree with everyone else, around the two stone mark does it. I am at 25lbs off and can really notice. I saw my mom and dad for the first time in three weeks and they noticed too

Back