When do most people refeed

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Is it when you get to your goal or about 7lbs or more away from it - just curious

When you feel ready and comfortable to.

I had a date in mind and just went to that date because of holidays over the summer. I then returned to TFR and again had a date in mind and lost what i could :)

Its totally down to you. If you have a goal in mind personally id refeed when i reached goal .... that way you could even be under goal after a refeed week :)

Same here. !!!

I'm two stone away from goal but I have lots coming up with a works party, wedding menu meal tasting, weekend away & Glastonbury Festival :party0023:. Oh life is hard ;)

So I decided that I would do a refeed for a couple of weeks followed by maintenance for a couple of weeks and then rejoin WW until I'm back from Glastonbury at the end of June and if I need to I will go back on TFR. I'm getting married in October so I have plenty of time to ensure I have retrained my brain and am looking at this as a complete makeover rather than a quick fix to get to a decent size for my wedding. :love047:

I actually started out on this thinking it would just be a quick fix and just another diet but its turned out to be a life changing diet and a complete mindset overhaul. :D

It's fantastic isn't it Crunchy how our thought processes do change on this diet. When I was in the thinking stage about Good Friday I was opting for a lovely enjoyable meal (in for a penny mindset I suppose) however when the time got nearer I knew that I didn't want to do that as the actual meal wasn't why I was eating blah blah blah..

Anyhow, I am not sure when to start my re-feed and then subsequent maintenance as it won't be until I get to goal (13st) that I'll know if this is actually the right goal for me and whether I should go for another stone. It's very tempting to go for the 12st, but I do think I'll look better at 13 - decisions decisions. Goal date out the window as I'll reach it well before my birthday in July...

Look forward to reading other responses on this thread...

Lisa x

ive decided - i'll refeed when i get to a size 14 ... and not what it says on the scales..

Good for you claz!

Do you have far to go? x

well i bought some size 16 jeans and a size 16 t-shirt this weekend and can fit into them - so i would say probably another stone and 1/2 and should be ok at the bottom - but not so sure at the top - will have to see..

I am currently 9lbs away from goal. Am now thinking about starting my re-feed at the end of the month. It is my lads 16th birthday and he wanted us to take a trip to Brighton (stay with my brother). I wasn't keen on this because Brighton trips are very much about drinking with Bruv and going out for meals with son and hanging about the lovely cafe areas...... My lad was disappointed.

Anyhow, turns out my brother won't really be around much so that has really helped, and seeing as I am near goal this week I've decided that opting for a re-feed lunch dining out in Brighton will work. Plenty of health food cafes etc, and it won't be hard to avoid the full cooked breakfast any more. No booze either.

So girls and boys looks like I'll be re-feeding end of April. Spoke to my LT rep and queried the maintenance options (too sweet for me) and she said I can still use the TFR sachets!! I forgot to ask the cost, not sure if maintenance is the same price.

Lisa x

Back