WHEN DO THE LOO TRIPS EASE?

Aaaahhh! Lucky me! I got a downstairs loo put in last year! Thought it would be handy for potty training the kids!!!! LOL!

The first week you are losing mostly water and the trips to lose does ease off compared to the first week.

I think our bladders must adjust as well to the volume of water!

Love Mini xxx

you could always get a commode ? LOL ;)

nah it does get easyer and less times running for the loo :p

armitage shanks was my best mate for the 1st week but i found into week 2 my loo trips shortened x

i have been practising what it would be like if i drunk over 2 ltrs of water over the weekend before i start and i am bothered about the loo visits but it if it gets the weight off who cares

Just checking - how much water is it we're suppose to be drinking per day? In litres? xx

The other way of looking at it is ...... what else would you be doing??? I have so much time on my hands now! Don't eat, don't cook, weekly shop consists of cat food and litter, and bottled water. 5 mins and its done!!

Think of all the weight your losing running up and down the stairs aswell:D

Rainbow Brite - the minimum you should drink is 2 litres, the max about 6 I think. Weight loss seems to be best if you drink more rather than less. I try to drink around 4 litres a day.

Hope that helps.

x

Brilliant, thank you muchly :)

Just checking - how much water is it we're suppose to be drinking per day? In litres? xx
minimum of 2 litres maxiumum of 6 - 7 and more if you exercise hun ...the more you drink the more wieght you will lose...Lt video recommends min 4 pint - max 10 pints plus the water that goes into your shakes xxx

Back