Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When do you exercise ??

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Cavycrazy, 1 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I end up doing mine late at night, usually after 10pm.

I am so busy during the day its hard to fit in any other time.

When do you do yours ??

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Morbi

Morbi Full Member

Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm pretty much the same, i have to wait till after 10 because i do a DVD workout and the only place big enough to do it is in the living room :(

4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    I do mine (not that there's much of it) first thing in the morning, the downside is I have to get up earlier :eek: but otherwise it just doesn't happen.

Apart from walking the dog, that goes on during the day :)

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I go the the gym after work (so about 8:45pm) on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and sometimes Saturdays.

I feel it's a bit late at night..but no choice.

6. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

I was reading somewhere the other day that its best to exercise first thing in the morning as you burn more fat on an empty stomach!

wish i had the time and energy to exercise at all!:eek:

7. deej

deej Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I try to do 15 minutes on the rebounder most mornings. I do succeed most days but I do have the odd day when I just can't make myself get out of bed.
    It isn't too bad because it is only 15 minutes and then I am in the shower as normal. If I get up 10 minutes early I can just about still manage to get the children out to school on time and still not be late for work!

I then try to go on my cross trainer about 3 time a week. I usually do that about 5.30 - 6.00 when the rest are having their tea. I can then shower, change into comfy clothes and feel very virtueous for the rest of the evening!!

Doing exercise first thing does wake me up and I feel more energetic for the rest of the morning.

Dawn

Mini likes this.
  8. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    I go to dance class 8.30 once or twice a week, rehearsals 7.30 twice a week and 2.00 on Sundays. But rehearsals aren't solid dance, and sometimes not dance at all.
    I'm not a solo exerciser, I prefer to have someone stand over me with a whip! (Does that sound weird or what )

9. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I exercise in the gym at 1-2 (spinning class), Mon, Wed & Fridays and also walk a lot with my daughter in her buggy and run around after her too .. I should be about 8 stone by now!!! (But I'm not!!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.