when do you feel the urge to snack

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by kazzymc, 2 September 2010 Social URL.

1. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    My snacking time is evening thats when i wanna stuff my face the most,,,,,, mind u at my worst id snack all day every day. but managed to get my snack cravings to an evening so i keep my snacks for then also use bovril to help quench the hunger pangs coz i know im not actually hungry its all in my head

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    mine is usually mid afternoon, and when im not busy and get bored, although i do admit some evenings i could kill for a bit of chocolate, but thats not very often.
    i do have 'bad snacks' for when im desperate, like choc biscuits that are less than 100cals etc so i can feel like im having a treat but im still within my snack cals range.
    obviously keeping busy i think keeps hunger at bay and of course drinking plenty (not wine!)

4. t0ri11380

t0ri11380 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I also use to snack all day long! But like you I find that later of the evening into the night I want to snack on whatever I can, However since being on slim fast I haven't had the urge to snack as much. Since I dont work I have been able to keep on track and eat every 2 hours I think that has helped me more than I realize on the snacking.
    I also find that like most people I;m not hungry but perhaps bored and just need that chewing motion and sugar free gum helps me with that.

"in all things great we do together"
    "Motivating my thinner inner to break thru the fat"

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.