when do you feel the urge to snack

kazzymc

Gold Member
My snacking time is evening thats when i wanna stuff my face the most,,,,,, mind u at my worst id snack all day every day. but managed to get my snack cravings to an evening so i keep my snacks for then also use bovril to help quench the hunger pangs coz i know im not actually hungry its all in my head

mine is usually mid afternoon, and when im not busy and get bored, although i do admit some evenings i could kill for a bit of chocolate, but thats not very often.
i do have 'bad snacks' for when im desperate, like choc biscuits that are less than 100cals etc so i can feel like im having a treat but im still within my snack cals range.
obviously keeping busy i think keeps hunger at bay and of course drinking plenty (not wine!)

I also use to snack all day long! But like you I find that later of the evening into the night I want to snack on whatever I can, However since being on slim fast I haven't had the urge to snack as much. Since I dont work I have been able to keep on track and eat every 2 hours I think that has helped me more than I realize on the snacking.
I also find that like most people I;m not hungry but perhaps bored and just need that chewing motion and sugar free gum helps me with that.

"in all things great we do together"
"Motivating my thinner inner to break thru the fat"

Back