When do you have your shakes?

SuzySparkle

Just wondered when most people have their shakes.

I've been having one for breakfast at about 7.30am and one for lunch at 12.30pm. The only thing is it seems such a long time then 'til I have another one for tea - think I'll have to bring my bedtime closer just so I can get through the day!:4635:

I seem to be ok until about 4.30pm when I get home from work. Any tips would be great! :blahblah:

Last edited:
I'd not thought of that - thank you!

I have mine at 12, 5, and between 9 and 10 cos I get hungriest in the evening. Think you've just got to find the best routine to suit you :)

Hi SuzySparkle
I have mine around 7:15am/2:00pm and then around 7-8pm....I then maybe have a mint tea or sparkling water later on in the evening if I feel a little peckish.
Regarding splitting the shakes, I didnt think this was advisable. I am sure some of the other members who are more experienced can tell you why. I think you have to have your shake 15 mins after opening....but dont quote me. I might be wrong. Might be an idea to do a thread to just ask. Maybe I have misunderstood somewhere along the line.

i'm always peckish in the evening but can go for hours in the morning, so i do 2 or 3pm, 6pm and 9pm. i keep getting told off by my friends at work tho who tell me i need to be getting into a habit of breakfast lunch and dinner. they have a point i guess

You shouldn't split the shakes regarding to Lipotrim!!!!!! We had a chat about that couple of weeks ago where, someone called lipotrim to ask if it is ok and they said NO to that!

mine varies as to weather am working days nights or not working so its hard to say lol

I did 10.30, 3.30 (works tea-times!) and 8.00....and I stick to those meal times even now!!!! I glug 1.5 pints water and a green tea before my breakfast...then lots of water and maybe one apple (a day) in between meals....seems to be working very well....

I've been trying to stick to what i did before starting the shakes.....I have my first around 8 am just before work...then i get my lunch at 1.30 so have it then and then at 6am...then i sip water in the evenings!! Im the type of person though that goes to bed by 10pm during the week...so it suits me xxx

I have my shakes at 7.30am, 1.30pm and 7.30pm. Seems to work for me, and I drink 3 litres of water everyday, and about 3 cups of peppermint tea.

Thanks everyone!

I've changed when I have them today and it seems to be working a lot better! Had my first shake at 12.30pm then had one when I got home from work at 4.30pm. I've still got one more shake to look forward to later on. Seem to have drunk more water today too.

Thanks for all your advice! x

:thankyou:

As a guy, I do 6.30 a.m then about 2p.m. The strange thing is now I don't miss any food in the evening.

Back